Chapter Fourteen: Tear Part I

Yellow, my friends! Updating early this week because there are two parts to this section! Yay! I'm hoping to update the second part by the end of the week but, until then..... Enjoy!
-Ravien
Ps. I do not own the Photos! Only the story! :)

Chapter Fourteen: Tear Part I
~

"People cry not because they are weak. It's because they've been sting for too long."
-Unknown
~

Kage
~

"What warning?" I thought as I drifted in and out if consciousness. "I need to remember."

I remember seeing the night sky as I was dragged. Then I was left somewhere. I could hear sirens come and go.

"Am I going to die?" I asked myself. "I can barely move. I don't know my injuries.... I can't die! I have to get someone's attention! Think!"

I had to think of something. I thought that the only thing I could do is yell. I took in a deep breath and yelled at the top of my lungs, through the pain, the agony, through the blood falling, ever so slowly dropping into my mouth. I yelled and I heard a scream.

~
I woke up to a beeping sound. I realized I was in a hospital. The same hospital I was in when I first woke up.
"He's up!" A nurse exclaims as she comes into the room.

She ran back out and a doctor came running in. Two actually.

"Hello," one of the doctors introduced himself. "I'm Doctor Felix Hothorn. This is Doctor Arthur Freewell."

"A nurse was walking home from her shift when she heard you yelling. She came round the back of the hospital and found you covered in blood. You have several cuts on your arms, legs and your knee was in serious damage. You also have a head injury. Can you tell us what happened?"

"Why can't I remember?" I thought. "I can't move! I feel so dizzy... I... I can't stay awake. I can't go to sleep because... I don't think I'll wake up..."

I shook my head no. I looked over to Dr. Freewell. He had been the doctor of Melody. I tried to say something but I couldn't. Dr. Freewell looked at me confused and then his eyes widened int realization.

"Kage!" He said as he stood up. "You are Melody's brother."

"You've met him?" Dr. Hothorn asked the other doctor.

"I only met him a couple times but he is the brother of a patient of mine. I didn't recognize you, Kage, with all the bandages."

I nodded. I did have a lot of bandages on. I felt like a mummy.

"Alright," Dr. Hothorn said with a sigh. "We'll let you rest for a while."

The doctors left and I sat there. I couldn't speak.

"What about Melody?" I thought. "Does she know where I am?"

~
Later that night I woke up to something being injected into my arm.

"Our experiment will go as planned," a female voice said. "Boss wants to see how she'll crumble."

I felt a stab of pain in my chest as I gasped for breath. I couldn't see anyone but I heard a girl laugh.

"Don't worry. You won't die but after what happened to those poor twins.... how will Melody feel when here brother slips into a coma?"

I wanted to move. To hit her but I couldn't. My body was too weak.

I felt nothing. I was completely numb but my heart ached. It hurt so bad and I could heal it. All my injuries were numb but why.... Why did my heart ache so much? I couldn't think or say anything as I slipped into blackness.