Chapter Twenty-Eight: We're the Mitchell Twins

Yellow! So sorry I haven't updated recently. I've been very lazy this summer.. He he... Sorry~. Enjoy this chapter! Oh! I also wrote this chapter partially while I was up for 36 hours so... If there are mistakes in it I'm sorry again. I'm very tired. Enjoy~!
-Ravien

Chapter Twenty-Eight: We're the Mitchell Twins

"Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you..."
-Unknown

~
Melody
~

I sat on a chair as Danny stood next to me. A grey blanket was around me, provided by Adam. Mickey was unconscious on the metal table as Glitch and Bugs ran examinations on him. Mike was in the other room with Joe, Ty and Kage. We could hear him stomping around and yelling.

"The twins are close aren't they?" Izzy sighs. "This is heartbreaking."

"They've always been together," Abi says. "They were the first friends Melody and Kage ever made."

"Really?" Danny asks.

I look up at him. I watch his chest rise and fall with every breath.

"He's alive," I thought. "You are alive."

"It was a strange time when I met those two," I mumble. "I thought it was just a joke when they asked me to hang out with them. I thought it was a big joke."

"When did you meet them?" Izzy asks.

"When I was ten in elementary school," I say, sighing. "Now that I realize it. I don't know when Auto City became Auto City. It wasn't named that in 2014."

"Oh, yeah!" Abi says. "It was Vancouver. It became Auto City in 2058."

~
2010
Melody: age 10
Fifth Grade
~

I walked down the halls of my elementary school in Vancouver. I was going to meet one of the teachers to get some extra credit homework. As I was walking I saw two boys. They were out at the track as they are everyday. They're twins. They were always racing each other. The shorter one was faster. I believe his name is Michelangelo.

I'm envious. They're both so fast. I'm weak. Very weak. They are both athletic and popular with people. They make friends so easily. Whereas I only have my older brother, Kage, who is in sixth grade. Kage should be in middle school but he wasn't allowed because he was born after the date for the older class. He doesn't have friends either.

I walk faster as I look back at the twins. They're both about to run. I walk into the classroom as they start.

I exit the room and put my papers into my backpack. I was about to walk away when I noticed some of the upperclassmen on the track. They look like middle schoolers. Four of them. The twins were both staring at them, looking unhappy.

I can hear the middle schoolers yelling.

"You're not allowed on here, shrimps," a tall one says.

"Get lost," another says.

"No," the taller twin states. "Make us."

"What did you say?" one asks, cracking his knuckles.

"They're gonna get hurt," I thought. "I have to do something."

I ran over to the track and ran up to the two.

"Michelangelo!" I say, facing the two of them. "You left me! You said that after fifteen minutes you would meet me back at the music room! You were suppose to help me with my homework."