Chapter Thirty-Two: Century

Yellow! So so so very very very sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm one of those people that don't like things to end so it was difficult for me to actually start writing but.... Here it is! So precious! So sweet! So... Sequel ending like (hehehe)! Here is the last chapter of Century! Thank you to all that have read everything and actually made it here! For my first book is complete and I feel so happy! Anyways, anyways, I'm blabbering. Enjoy! Also... The music video you have to go onto YouTube for. It's called 100 years by Five For Fighting I believe. My friend recommended it to me for this story. It's a good song and again! Enjoy!
-Ravien

Chapter Thirty-Two: Century

~
"Those we love don't go away... They walk beside us ever day.. unseen, unheard but always near. Still loved still missed but very dear."
-Unknown
~

Everything had died down now, after the police ruled out the R.E.D building as an "Accident" when part of the building blew up. They thought it might have had something to do with the electrical wiring in parts of the building. Everyone mourned the death of Timothy Reed as a man of great engineering.

Now the Future Hope Academy students, faculty and families have gathered in the gym for the end of the year talent show nearly a month later. The large gym was packed and a stage was set up.

"Where is Danny and Melody?" Mike whined as the group took a seat near the middle if the gym. "They're gonna be late."

"Melody said something about helping a friend get ready for the show," Mickey says, sitting in his wheelchair.

"That's what Danny said too," Kage mumbles in thought. "Where could they be?"

"Aside from that!" Abi says, a wide smile on her face. "Mickey! You can finally get your legs back!"

Mickey smiles and laughs.

"I wouldn't have this chance if it wasn't for Ty and his parents," Mickey says. "They found me a doctor that specializes in paralysis in Wisconsin."

"Uh, uh, uh.." Ty says. "Our parents. We're family. We look out for each other. We'll all be going there during the summer and come back once the doctor says you can. We're gonna be with you."

"Ha ha. You're right," Mickey says with a smile.

"Also what's new...." Izzy says, looking at Kage. "Kage, you seem like you have more emotion in you."

Kage nods.

"Maybe a little more.." Kage mumbles, grabbing a necklace around his neck.

Everyone smiles sadly.

"Don't worry everyone," Ashley says. "Joe is with us in spirit."

"Yeah," Adam says. "He wouldn't want to miss out on any action."

Everyone nods as the talent show starts. Alfie walks out on stage.

"Hello everyone!" Alfie says through a mic. "Is everyone ready for some great talent?"

The crowd cheers.

"Well then let's get this thing started! First up! The dance group: Fusion!"

A group of boys and girls come out and begin dancing to the music. As the talent show continues Danny and Melody still don't show up in the crowd.

"I'm gonna go and look for them," Kage says.

"I'll come with you," Ashley says and the two stand up.

"Hurry back," Adam whispers.

Abi feels something vibrating in her pocket and she pulls out her phone. Her eyes widen.