Chapter One - Endured Pain

The italic words was in past time settings.

JENNIE POV

"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. She was hugging me tightly crying too and I don't fucking understand what she meant of breaking up with me without her valid reason.

"Why don't you fight with me?"
"What I am to you? Am I not enough"I am frustrated to dig in possible reasons why she's going to break us apart leaving me again not giving me any reason why she was doing it.

"You've been too much, its just its me whose the problem here"
"Good bye Jennie"She answered me back and I felt hurt and confused for that.

And with that she leave me running away to my door not minding my repeated calling to her.

Gasping from air, a bids of dropping sweats in my body and the same memory I always dreamed for almost a year now was still fresh cut piercing my heart every time I flashed with the same memory every day and I still don't fucking any answer about it. I also tried to contact our best investigators about it because I know there is a foul play here.

All I know that after the warning about our company's bankruptcy, Lisa left me again for the second time but after morning come all of mights have answered our family's prayer and our company stocks rose up miraclicly.

Lisa POV

Its been a year now, I'm sad broken inside.

Don't hate me because leaving her was the only way to keep her safe and sound.
— — —
What happened a year before I left her?

Its all started with the

Ring. Ring. Ring

Ops, unknown number and I declined it because I am not really a fan of talking to strangers.

Then again another rings come, still reject it.

But thats unstoppable. I groan decided to answer this call and whoever this is, she fucking need to have a good reason for wasting my time.

"Hello"I said annoyingly

"Ow easy little tiger, Leave Jennie"This fucking man said to me sounded mocking the whole me

"And who are you to tell me that"I told this psychotic man over the phone angrily because I really don't have idea for this sudden.

"You leave her or I kill her together with her family, I know about you Lisa Manoban. You're business and everything. Do you know who's behind the Kims bankruptcy? Then I tell you this for one time, its all me. And its all because of you. Look around your room you see the pointed red light, well, that's my cue of killing you too, so leave Jennie, I'll spare you, your family and the Kims. You're bestriends Jisoo, Dahyun and Yeri will be happy knowing that they don't need to work hard more because you will save their ass. I am giving you 48 hours to decide and leave everything behind, don't tell this to anyone because I am monitoring you."For the first time in my life I felt my world stops. Its like I need to do something saving my girl and her family.

I was blank and staring at my phone with the beep sound echoed indicating that the stranger who called me ended the call. I was shaking in nervously and trying to have double thoughts about this thing. Everything she told me was right and I can't pin point that he might just lying because he was sourced and literally stalking me. I have no power myself.

And that's when I decide the biggest heartbreak I will endure my whole life.
— — —
Its all because of that right decision I made keep them alive and kicking. A very well-known Kims company branching around Asia.

But myself? Well, after my parents know my decisions, they literally abandon me because I can't let them know what's the reason behind.

My cousin and friends judge me and the only person who believed in me not asking for any reason was Harry, my best friend.

After everything happened about Jennie, I lost everything. The popularity, the contract from any networks. The Kims paid everyone who might want to sign me up because they were mad at me for leaving Jennie and the only that was left to me is our small business, our partnership business together with Harry, its a small simple cheap coffee shop with meals in Chubu, Japan where really attracts high school students because its affordable and taste alike with expensive ones.

I am thanking my bestfriend because through ups and downs he still on my side. If you ask what happened to our started business? Well, we lost it too since the media know that I was one of the owners, thankfully Harry save our profit and we tried to open a small one here in Japan where I can fully free myself living in this province of Chubu away from the City.

I make that decision even I suffered.

That's how I love you Jennie.