Epilogue

As per everyone's request. Here it is. Hope you enjoy.

10 years later..........

MARC ALEX POV

Hey guys. Annyeong

I'm already 23 years old but I can't be in relationship not because I'm gay or my parents disapproval but because of my twin sisters.

Yes, its them who made me suffer being single for years now. Thankfully dad and mom always tried to reasoned out for me everytime I am having a date with Song Mina, the daughter of Aunt Somi and Uncle Mino. Well, we are still in courting stage because I'm afraid to my sisters reactions if time comes she already give her sweetest yes to me.

And truth to be told, both of our parents already approved my courtship to this young innocent beautiful lady.

— — —
My twin sisters, Lia Jane and Jen Lei, always thought that if the comes I had a girlfriend, I am going to abandon them and give all my love to my girlfriend which is impossible.

Like duh? I love my sisters so much that I am willing to sacrifice my life just for their safety.

I, myself also tried to argue to my closed minded sisters that it will never gonna happen because they're special to me but of course them, being stubborn always dismissed the conversation with their angry gazes like mom did everytime dad tried to reasoned out her point.

Today, I planned to be honest to my sisters and tell them what I have with Song Mina. You know that girl deserved to be respected and accepted like how her brother, Song Minho Jr, accepted and let me to court her precious younger sister.

Mom Jennie and Dad Lisa were also informed that I am going to have a serious talk with my sisters knowing that they're gonna react badly or worst violently. You know if mom Jennie only look like a fuming cat when she's angry, the twins are fuming tiger ready to bite the innocent prey.

A door bell knocked off my thoughts and I am in the verge of backing out because my sisters were confused but looking intimidating in front of me the moment I told them I have important announcement.

They were sitting to our round couch crossing their legs, arms below the chest, serious cat-eye and doe-eye piercing to mine and an awkward silence that even Mom and Dad didn't utter any word.

I stood up sighing heavily but in silent manner because all I can think as of the moment was 'Now or Never'. Let's say, I planned to delay and keep it a secret but I can't. Its better they'll know it from me personally rather than to gossips.

Making my way to main door and carefully opened it, only to reveal a Song Mina looking gorgeous and cute with her flowery dress. I was stunned opened mouth with how she make herself presentable just for my sisters.

'Ghad help me to have this girl'I silently prayed in my mind still staring at her lovingly like she's the girl I wanted whole my life. You know, I was inspired to how Mom Jennie felt inlove with Dad Lisa.

If you read the Life choice 1 and 2, you'll realized mom Jennie only felt in love to one person and that's dad Lisa. She was her first and last.

"Hey, in law you're so gorgeous"Its my Dad trying to distract my moment and pinched my back to wake me up from my daydream. I gestured a hand for Mina to hold unto and she gladly accepted it.

The moment the twins saw our sealed hands, they have this look of 'better explain right away, before we dragged the bitch out of our house'.Yes, that's savage looks are normal for them.

"Jane and Lei, this is Song Min-."

"We know"They cut me off at the same time. I am nervous as hell because I can't talk already.

"Continue"Its Jane, the very serious and intimidating one

"Well, were kind of dating and I hope-

"No brother, cut your shit and you Song Mina, leave my brother alon—

"Bad-words Jane"Its my Dad Lisa but as I expected, she lashed out crying going to her room and harshly closed it to meaningly telling me her disapproval. Lei was quiet and never utter any word but her eyes is glassy, she was stopping herself to cry and she stood up to follow her twin but before she goes to their shared room she looked back and

"I hate you"And with that she dragged her feet away from us and goes to her twin. I was sad and kinda hurt. Mina tried to comfort me telling me its okay that she'll wait. Dad is stressing out too, thankfully Mom was there to rub my Dada's back.

"I am going to talk to them"Mom Jennie said after long minutes of silence. We only nod in agreement because there's only one person can tame the twins, its mom. And I am thankful because she always helped me.

I love Mom Jennie, so the moment Dad informed and told me that she was her girlfriend before, I victoriously party in my imagination because the only woman I approved for her was accidentally the woman she choose.
— — —
JENNIE POV

I know my twins only thought negative about their brothers whereabouts. You know, my girls fully inherited my genes. As in totally, well except for the doe-eye Lei, she had Lisa's eyes.

People said if your children looks like you, your partner was so inlove with you. And I am proud to say that to everyone that Lisa was all mine and she was very inlove with me.

Enough with my love story because you already know how I'm lucky with Lisa.

"Honey and Baby, its mom"I sweetly told then knocking softly and as a response they opened it immediately hugging me tight while sobbing. I carefully brought them inside their room closing the door right after for privacy and placed them to sit in their bed.

"Stop crying now, your brother is not young anymore and even if he will going to have a girlfriend in the future, the two of you will always stay his favorite and special one"I tucked their hair and caressed their mandu cheeks wiping the tears aways.

"But mommy what if-

I know Jane was only afraid to the negative imaginations she had in mind.

"Baby, I am sure that your brother love you both and he was very concern to the both of you, so tell me when was the last time your brother disregard or not letting both of you invade his privacy?"They keep quiet, looking down because I am just trying to let them visualize the only truth

"No right? Because you're brother always consider his sisters special that even its too much he didn't mind it, so please give it a chance. Your brother is just in love like mom and dad did during our young age"They somehow understand what I'm trying to point out because they stare at me nodding

"M'kay"

"Okay Mom, we're very sorry"Jane told me and Lei secondhanded her twin.

"Its not me who deserved that sorry, its your brother, so both of you talk to him okay? He deserved it"They nod and I hugged them one last time before I went to my stressing husband.

I explained everything to Lisa. And the heavy stress she's feeling subsided.

The twins and Marc Alex talked for long hours, they were crying but later on a laughter was heard. Maybe they already agreed.

Alex was very happy to tell us that his sisters already approved Mina, they even had a video call with Mina to asked forgiveness personally for being a bitch a while ago.

I look to Lisa who was smiling ear to ear staring to our kids. They've been playing around and we just let them because they need it after a long hours of crying and melo drama talking. Hahaha kidding

Well, if you ask me. I am happy and contented that I made the biggest life choice.

A life choice of loving one person in my life.

A life choice of constantly choosing that person and

The life choice I won't trade for anything -

Life with Lisa....

— — —
Ito lang nakaya ng utak ko.

Goodnight.