Chapter Three - Am I ready?

Its like the same everyday. Amanda watching Lisa sang the same sad song. Admiring the tall woman afar not being seen.

She also visited HL coffee almost every hour and her Japanese friend was annoyed because she was exhausted for always coming back at the same place and eating the same thing.

She also reminded Amanda that she need to drop those feelings she felt towards the brunette because its negative zero percent that Lisa will give back those.

Amanda as a strong young woman who succeeded in every thing so this kind of mindset is a no-no, she had this strong positive perspective and she was sure and believed that someday Lisa will noticed her.
— — —

Harry admired Amanda and he had this little crush towards her but its not like he love the girl. He was just happy that someone is very patient and genuinely loving secretly his broken glass best friend.

And as a hood samaritan, he asked a sign to God above that if Amanda will continue this gestures for so long or lets say a month, then he will personally make a move of letting this two meet and know each other.

'Lisa deserves to be happy, and that's opening her heart again' It's what Harry believed.
— — —

Lisa on the other hand, doesn't feel unusual or something. Its her everyday's activity anyway.

Lisa POV

Staring at the cloudy sky, smiled weakly while silently talking to God asking Him things, questioning everything towards Him that I know its not the right thing to do since He was just letting me experience and feel all those struggles before abundance comes my way. And if that comes, I will be in my complete happiness.

Its been a year and looks like time was running fast as I expected, I can't blame them for still hating me. But I was hurt and feel numb. All that I choose is for their safety but faith was playing and everything turns negatively towards.

My parents hate me. As much as I want to explain my side and as such but I don't have a will-power anymore knowing that it might put their life end. Loving them afar is enough and someday I know they will know everything and hopefully I'm still alive at that because I fucking missed the hugs of my parents.

My cousin, best-friends and friends judge me assuming that I cheated on Jennie and for them I was like a fucker who just enjoyed having sex with my sex victim not minding any coming responsibilities or thinking any future with Jennie.

And the worst was that, I thought Jennie will understand me but I was wrong she just add some spice to all of the people around her that maybe I did something terrible. And of course I can't blame her with that. I hurt her before and maybe its like a de javu to her because I choose to leave her again.

The Kims made me suffer and not contented for my downfall, they hired professional gangster and beat the hell out of me leaving me marks in my stomach. Well, that mark was not noticeable because I covered it with tattoo, thanks to Harry recommendation but if you caress that part you feel those.

"Its a mark of my betrayal according to Kims for putting down Jennie's reputation"The head of the gang spat spitting his saliva to me.

And that's the day when I realize, I choose their safety but worst I suffered.

I was thinking deep when my best friend cut me off by putting her two big hands to my eyes. Even he will not say something I know its him because of his manly seductive scent that girl loves, he even offered those to me but I wasn't interested to smell like him. Hahaha kidding

"Hey put away your fucking filthy hands off me, Ewwwwww you might just used it fingering someone a while ago"I said jokingly faking my grimace face but he just don't mind my comment and replied something unexpected

"Man, you think, you're ready to open your heart again. Not prying with you but seriously man you need to loosen up and be happy again, its not to late you know"He said seriously. I know he always tried to tell me those words but nothing came out to him and I know he was just stopping himself because I might not comfortable talking that kind of thing.

Its not that I still believe that Jennie will be back in my arms or what because I know she won't. I hurt her and maybe she's already in the arms of someone who's different from me and the one God prepared for her.

All those hurt, sadness, sorrow and many others might cowers everything in me but 'I always also dreamed that Harry'-and 'that's to be happy again' but I didn't tell him that I am just staring again afar but my mind talk to me.

'Happiness is there but you have to make yourself ready'

Am I ready? That's the question I can't answer for now.
— — —
Back in Korea

Jisoo POV

Ppong.

Missed me? He. He

I think you should tell me now or else.

Kidding aside. I am here just to inform you all that me and Rosè will be getting married this coming week and I am very happy because the girl I only dreamed before was bound to be mine forever.

Rosè is clinging to me since last night. I was exhausted making love with her but I was blooming full because its different. We've been very busy last week and all those teasing during our video chatting was released and it was wild. My girl was horny last night and I was too so you have no fucking right to judge me. Right author? Hahahaha

Rosè as a perfect girlfriend slash soon to be Mrs. Kim was the one who distribute our wedding invitation because of my hectic schedule last week. Thankfully her best friends accompanied her.

'This is is it Jisso Kim'
— — —
A week after, this is it. The day I am waiting for-marrying my first and last, Roseanne Park.

I am nervous as hell but was completely happy. My life is perfectly blessed and I don't anything to ask for more.

The wedding ceremony goes on without any circumstances and interruptions. Only laughters, cries and hugs was heard.

All of the important persons in my life is here, well not exactly because Lisa wasn't. I am still mad at her for whatever she had done but its not the same as before, only a little.

My thoughts was cut off when my wife was back hugging me kissing my neck.

"Rosèanne Park-Kim behave"I whispered to her because obviously she need something and you already know that.

"I am doing nothing"she innocently told me but in playful sound

I kissed her forehead and hands just to make her stop for her stupid teasing plans because we had all night to do such things and for now we still have many visitors to entertain and also catch up with our friends.

"How I wish we're complete"Bam suddenly said and it made everyone stop from laughing and teasing because he obviously telling us who's that someone

"You shut that fucking mouth of yours, we're here to celebrate not to reminisce someone not important at all"I angrily retorted to him but I was thankful because my wife was just beside me calming me before I burst out in this happy moment.

Then with that he dropped it off putting his hands up meaningfully do the surrender sign.

It was awkward. Really awkward especially to my cousin Jennie who is looking down and is sad. I know her really well, even she's not admitting that she still loves her but actions speaks louder.

This past year she busied her self in growing their business and it was really worth it because they grow internationally. Declining all of her suitors. And I was also informed that she investigated everything what really happened to Lisa.

I was also confused with that sudden changes that Lisa decided. I can't believe she will give up to my cousin knowing that she was a family oriented individual add to that was her genuine love to my cousin. So its mind blowing and I can't come up some answers to my own question so I also hired someone but its been a year of investigating but still nothing.

I missed that monkey even I'm still mad at her. If given a chance to see her beautiful face again, I will not think twice to bruise it to knock some of her sense.

How I wish you are still alive Lisa and doing great.
— — —