Chapter Two - Amanda Matthews

Harry POV

Hey guys. Thank you author for giving me POV here in your story.

What really happened to my career? Well, same as Lisa. As her manager and best friend, the Kims family banned me too, from the modeling and even acting. We also lost our business and everything but I haven't told Lisa that I have suffered the same fate as her because I can't let her feel guilty towards something that she decide for everyone's protection.

Lisa might not able to tell me why after her perfect relationship with Jennie ended with such decisions but I know everything because I accidentally read her diaries of why's.

My respect to this girl is really high. Even she's not really a girl. Hahaha. If you know what I mean.

I was thankful that this little best-friend of mine help me a lot in changing myself to better ones. And you might be shocked that when she started her career in dancing and singing before, I haven't able to go clubs or have one night stands. That really help me to save enough money and managing our partnership business in America to its fullest and profitable but to our unluckiness we lost it because of what Kims have done. But its okay now because here in Japan, we able to start a small and free place against all odds.

Its been a year and Lisa was not the same as before. The jolliness, playfulness, those smile and everything was changed.

I miss the old Lisa. The one who made me strong, someone who changed and encouraged me.

Hurt, bad experience and judgements can changed a person's heart. I can't blame her for that. She was badly hurt due to her decision. A decision she choose because of love.

How I wish she will find the right person someday that can put that damn smiles I've missed.

I was watching her afar, she was sitting leaning her back to the Nara Tree strumming her guitar singing a song that describes how tragic a life can be.

-Lisa singing in acoustic the You Never Know of Blackpink

'Cause everybody sees what they wanna see'

'It's easier to judge me than to believe'

Yes, its really easy to judge her than to believe. Its the same song she was singing everyday under that tree closing her eyes and maybe thinking deep of all she suffered to this life.

Her parents doubted disowning her. She lost her bestfriends and friends loyalty and understanding and was harshly judged of Jennie together with her family. So in all, she lost the bubbles against the strong flowing waters.

You all people don't know everything that happened. The pressure, the price if she choose her own happiness which was the life of her love ones she treasured was at stake.

All of this things was endured of Lisa alone.

Time will come and they will regret everything after knowing the truth and I will just laugh at them.

And staying with her during this darkest side of her life is my choice even I was suffering my slowest point of my life too because I know together we can survived this.
— — —

Amanda Matthews POV

I know you don't know me in this story so let me introduce myself to you.

I am Amanda Matthews, 24 years of age. Born with a golden spoon of having a perfect loving parents, a swish father and filipino mother.

As only daughter, I was spoiled by both of my parents. I graduated college at the young age of fifteen, started my career as a free-lance artist in human and nature sketching at the age of seventeen and won many International Art Contest in the age of Eighteen up until now.