Chapter Twenty Three - Plan Execution

EUNWOO POV

Hi everyone. By the way, I'm one of the best project engineers here in Seoul nowadays. Got my double diploma and masters degree at NYCU graduating in flying honors in engineering and directorial.

I am confident enough to myself that I can get what I want that includes girls but all my confidence washed away when a certain brunette I intrigued with was challenging - Jennie Kim. The one and only girl who able to put me run miles to catch her but I guess even I worked hard, there's no way she'll noticed me. I admit and accepted my faith of resigning to her company and that the one I dreamed of since I was young and besides I was the one to blame for stepping out of line.

Because of stubbornness and pride, I lost the big shot to worked as a lead project engineer to a best project I can only imagine before. That also means I lost the chances for Jennie.

That night after the chaotic meeting, I found my way to bar meeting my cousin Mino. Of course, we're open to each other and he knows me at all especially if some things was bothering me. I tried to keep that issues in me but when alcohol hit me, I spilled things I regretted because I found one important thing that hurts me - Jennie Kim was indeed inlove to Lisa Manoban. How can I not notice her loving gaze towards the CEO of Manoban studios and that certain person also had equal share of gaze like they were secretly telling themselves things.

Mino also openly told me what happened to past, including how he was involved why things turned upside down to the two and I have this urge to knocked him up for doing so but backed out when he told how forgiving Jennie's fam and Lisa herself.

As much as I wanted Jennie to myself but I can't because that will only means torture, so before this feeling deepens I was thankful of knowing everything I needed to cross her out of my future lists.
— — —

The very next day, I am lying to my bed with heavy headache but what surprise me when Yeri Kim messaged me asking my help and if that's okay with me. I told you, I'm letting Jennie go and I want her to be happy so I agreed to meet them and plan it carefully to not look like fake.

Yeri explained why she wanted me to do this as only a job and she also convinced Jennie to play along. They don't need to explain further because almost of the stories of Mino were enough for me to convince why I need to help them and in returns I will be working to Yeri and not to Jennie anymore. Well, that's a lot more better than being kicked out of the Kims empire. I can't believe I can still work to one of the Kims company.

So readers don't hate me when I unintentionally hurt Lisa. I am just doing it to wake her up and claim the girl she really loved secretly. She can't just always pretend nothing is going when the truth was, she wanted me buried alive 7 feet on the ground.
— — —

LISA POV

I stayed another week in Japan but no business in mind. I am just chilling here visiting the places where I had precious memories with Amanda. The thought of her only gives me sadness and pain to reminisce how good and pure she was.

So many things happened to this past years, I am progressing myself but of course life really messes when you're in the happy phase. I know when I go back to Korea, I had many things to take care of and expecting lawsuit for being unprofessional to break the contract unlawfully. The Kims might be good to me but its a pure business we were dealing with and knowing that my friends can only be your friend outdoors but when it comes to business we have to deal things personally because as I benefit from it, they shared too. I am also scared that my action might caused stain to the friendship we almost lost years ago.

A ringing of my phone woke me up for the deep thinking looking to the tree where I always sit and sing the song out loud with emotion. This is the place where Amanda tried to hide to sneak a peek to me and she doesn't know I already noticed her. That memory caused me to snort a little shaking my head for being crazy smiling alone. For a sweet second, I forgot I had a call, thankfully it ringed again but I was surprised to see who were calling.