Chapter Seven - Kotohiki Beach

Gion Matsuri in Kyoto, Japan was a traditional festival as part of purification ritual to appease gods thought to cause fire, floods and earthquake.

A float parade which really awes the eyes of by-standers and foreigns. Lisa, Harry, Amanda and Ozami find themselves being part of the old fashioned colorful and meaningful sound full tradition.

The four look like a couple in the eyes of others. Being sweet to each other and the non stop teasing somehow helped to the awkwardness of the two-Lisa and Amanda.

Experiencing this tradition will not be completed if they don't taste some delicacies which they found tasteful and interesting.

They also bought some souvenirs and they love it to be in couple match. Ozami with Harry and Lisa with Amanda.

It might be tiring but the enjoyment and fulfillment they felt during this day was somehow refreshing especially to Lisa who have been drought full since last year.
— — —
Lisa POV

I was happy. Beyond happy.

This is really what I need.

For only short period of time I found myself enjoying and forgot everything I've been holding for almost a year.

Amanda? Well what can I say? Hmmmm, She's really something-a different flavor to my recipe. And it is wrong to compare her to Jennie so I hold myself to create standards knowing only Jennie can achieved those.

She might be lacking with what Jennie had but she's different-a special flavor of the menu that deserves to noticed and be loved.

The only question is Am I ready to open my heart? I am ready to give love?

'Yes Lisa, you are ready. You're just putting yourself to someone who you can't have anymore'

That's right. I have no rights at all. I was the one who left her. I made my decisions and all I need to do is to stand up my own and accept my fate. Maybe she moved on already knowing that she was known business woman and in demand in business world. I was nothing to her.

I maybe spacing for too long because I felt someone tapped my shoulder and its Amanda looking concern and she was trying to read me. I know she want to ask something but choose to shut her mouth because were not that close and I really find it respecting.

In response, I smiled to her nodding my head to tell her go on eat your food and I'll eat too.

The rest of our food hunting is tiresome but worth it. I can't help myself admire how Japanese citizen was able to preserve this kind of tradition that passed unto generations.
— — —
Author POV

At 11 in the evening, the four decided to drive home but Harry that had planned in his mind secretly smirking because he knows his plan will be successful. He was driving now because Lisa was the one who drive coming here and he was thankful because Ozami accompanied him so that he will not get bored and sleepy during the ride.

"Men, we still have one more day, how about we visit Kotohiki beach and stay there for a night"Harry wiggled his eyebrows smiling playfully because he smells victory of his plan

"Yeah right, I love it too and Amanda will be glad to experience Japan beach because she's been staying her for almost a months now but she wasn't able to roam around this Japan, right Amanda?"Ozami second-handed what Harry proposed but also in teasing manner, she knows that this is not Harry's sudden plan because the way this cocky man beside her told them had hidden meaning in it. She might be tired the whole-day activity but of-course being a supportive friend to Amanda, she thought it will be best have this another journey that will helped to create something special to the two.