Chapter Ten - Officially Yours

A gloomy temperature welcomed the married couple. Harry and Ozami had just woken up from their deep sleep and as soon as they woke up, they fixed theirselves hurriedly knowing that it was already seven in the evening. They were supposed to meet by six thirty but of course because of their activity a while ago exhaust them so much that they forgot that it was Amanda farewell night party.

On the other hand, Lisa and Amanda were quiet since they came in their meeting place. It was like they were alone in their own world. Lisa felt sad and hurt because she had no assurance of marking Amanda as hers. She can't utter any words to the girl who captured her heart for the forth time because she was contemplating to ask her again to be her girlfriend knowing that the latter will leave her and she's not sure that her promised of going back to her is not enough to make sure that she was waiting for something.

Of course Amanda felt sad too. She didn't want to be apart from Lisa even for a day and was willing to live her for so long but because of her expiring Visa stopped her to do so. She also respect the blonde with the decision of living here in Japan because she tried opening up to Lisa if she's willing to live somewhere away from Japan but Lisa answered her that she was contented with her life here and that made her realize that the blonde is happy living here in Japan and things will only be possible for them, if she will stay here.
— — —
They were supposed to enjoy this night but the thickness broke their plans but of course Harry doesn't want to end this night feeling off.

"Hep hep, stop with your dramas and lets grill already because I fucking miss drinking" Harry shouted bringing back Lisa senses and it was successful because Lisa breath out heavily after many hours of holding it. Same with Amanda who was looking down fidgeting her fingers trying to put some words for Lisa but closed instantly not knowing what/where to start.

Ozami felt sad also because she can read her friend. She knows that her best friend wanted to stay here with them but of course its impossible.

"Hey"Ozami approached her best friend giving her the hundred million dollar smile to ease the breakdown of Amanda and it was effective because her friend reciprocated a small genuine smile. 

"Hey how are you"Amanda rubbing Ozami belly asking the fetus who can't answer her. Its only her alternative way of avoiding her best friend sympathy looks because she can't cry in front of Lisa.

-- -- --

Harry dragged Lisa away from the two knowing that Ozami will talk to Amanda something serious. He was thankful enough because followed him without questions.

As a concerned best friend, Harry made jokes to divert Lisa's worries and saltiness and it was really helpful because his friend unconsciously laughing her ass out forgetting the upcoming breaking point of her life.  
— — —
AMANDA POV

I know avoiding this kind of topic is not a good idea because it will only break my heart knowing that I was beyond ready giving myself to Lisa. What I mean is, I was ready to claim her as mine. And tonight I will give her my 'Yes' she waited for too long. It might be unfair to her because I give her that at the same time I'm leaving her for 3 months. I hope I made the right decisions and she willingly wait for me to come back because I was serious on us. My thoughts were cut off

"Hello again, you were spacing out. What's wrong? You know that I will be willing to listen with your worries, rightf?"My best friend told me looking straight to my eyes, sending me message that 'go on let it out' and rubbing my hands showing her sincerity.

The small tear escaped my eyes. I fucking hate it for being a cry baby. As much as I want to hold it but I can't. I was stressed in thinking that Lisa will not be willing to wait for me and maybe she was thinking that I don't have real intentions towards her crowded all over me adding spice up negativity to this deep emotions that keep dragging me down helplessly.