Chapter Eleven - Seeding my Girl

AMANDA POV

God-amazing-shit. She was mine and I will not share whatever what's mine.

She was kissing me right with apprehensive carefulness, giving justice to my first kiss - meaningful sweet kisses and my whole being was exploded with bombing continuous happiness. Giving her my first kiss is worth it and satisfying and I willingly give all of my first as long its her.

I felt special with how she was asking permission first before doing something she thought I will not be comfortable.

"Let's go to my room and you can take a bath first" She breathily told me and I am still in sparkle imaginations because of those kisses and my blood was rummaging to my nerves.

"Ye-yeah" I stammered respond her, my legs is weak to stand up because seriously Lisa kisses is something unexplainable. She chuckled loudly and I found my self embarrassed and my cheeks is covered with noticeable reddish pink. Lisa being gentleman held me up but I was surprised when she carry me in bridal style and to my response, I wrap my hands circling to her neck and hide there inhaling the scent I will miss for 3 months. Thinking that, it brought me so much sadness and I sob involuntary.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked me in soft tone

"It's jus-just I wi--will mi--miss you and 3 mo--months is too long" I am hiccupping hard with a heavy heartache.

"Calm down Babe, its just months, come on, we can still have video chat and you promised to go back here right, and don't worry I will try to save enough money to visit you too if you decided to stay there for too long" She calmly told me kissing my forehead repeatedly-I found it sweet and I found myself responding to it like she had this magic to make me believe that things will turn out great.

-- -- --

AUTHOR POV

After calming Amanda, Lisa assisted Amanda to have a bath before going to sleep and of course she respected her girlfriend by leaving her alone to take time cleaning her self.

Not too long, Amanda was done and Lisa comes next to take a bath.

Amanda stayed awake waiting for Lisa to finish and it only take fifteen minutes. Lisa thought Amanda was asleep because the only light surrounding them was just only a dim light and can cover only few specific parts of her bedroom and that also means the bed where Amanda was lying is dark.

Amanda only watches Lisa going to her closet and the she was surprised when Lisa undress herself leaving her naked with a side swinging dick and the meaty ass and that makes her hot. She can't believed that her girlfriend was gifted with such blessings and she's loving it.

Matured Content Ahead (18+)

Lisa was still rampaging her closet looking for a perfect pair to wear tonight when she felt a soft milky hands back hugging her. She was shocked surprised because she was fully naked and Amanda doesn't know about her condition but its too late now. She was about to faced Amanda and explained about the thing between her legs when the latter touched her thing down there. The soft warm palms caused her dick to erect right after.

Amanda immediately faced her attacking Lisa plump lips which the latter groaned and obliged responding her with same amount.

LISA POV

I was blessed enough to find someone to love again and she adored and respected me to my liking, accepting me and my past only deepens what I felt towards her. She was perfect and I can't lose her. And tonight I am sure to myself that breeding her was the only assurance to not lose someone again. Hopefully she'll agreed.