Chapter Seventeen - My Time

JENNIE POV

Its been years since I left this country and decided to stay in New Zealand to cure this mental and emotional illness that triggers me.

I am fully healed and ready to faced the cruel world. Coming back here means two things - first I was moving forward for better and second to focus on the business I left to my cousin Yeri because the latter was decided to get married already. If you asked if I am cured, well, I was and my psychologist permitted me to go assuring to everyone that I'm clean and can handle myself.

I didn't told my parents when to come back so as soon I step out from Seoul International Airport or lets say our family's airport, the staffs were shocked and happy seeing me healthy and with a smiley face. They greeted me with respect even for those past years I was the arrogant boss they had. This was twins business of course I was one of the shareholders so I was considered as boss.

My presence must be enough evident to make my surprise failed to my family because one of the guards away from me held his phone and was happily talking to someone and I know he told the good news to my parents and worst my whole family, and of course I don't mind that knowing that my family is expecting me anyway.

I made my way back to my old penthouse that witnessed How I've been, the black and empty side was an evident of Jennie's life without Lisa, it must be feel sad and hurtful but this was my faith and I accepted it long time ago. I wished my cousins made some changes to it.

Hailing a public taxi to make this as my fresh experience in the city that I missed and saying my apologies to airport staff who offered a ride for me because I want my time alone for now and I will visit my family later.

My penthouse looked the same, nothing changed but it was cleaned and ready to occupy and I know for sure its because of my cousins. They really love me that keeping this for years and I really missed them too but for now I need to go somewhere and breath some fresh calming air.

'Ghaaaad, I miss Seoul'

Rooming around for some time and decided for once to visit the old park where Lisa and I were dating. If you asked me if I still love her. Yes I do and she will always be but of course I respect her so much for not meddling her married life. If she's happy then I will be happy for her. Then for myself, I don't have any plans to find another love again because I don't want myself to engage to something that its still Lisa.

Haysssss. Readers enough of Lisa because I came back here with myself and I don't have any news about her since then because my family keep out any information from me and it was for my immediate recovery of course and I respected that.

I was sitting here with my black sun glasses eyeing the by standers, happy families with kids and the food trucks that were full of lining buyers. Not too far away from me was a young boy who I assumed wanted to buy some Ice cream but he can't knowing his height wasn't enough to made some order. He was alone and standing there for I think 15 minutes tops so I made my way towards him and literally he was slightly drooling with the sight of other kids enjoying licking their ice cream cone and I laughed in my mind with that but wait, why this boy looked familiar. Where did I meet someone with the same face?

'Hmmmm stop Jennie, don't overthink and do something to make the sad boy smile'

I kneeled down and only to noticed that he was a handsome young man with the nose same with Lisa.

'Here we go again'Shrugging that thought to focus to this little one

So I asked him.....
"Hey baby boy, you want ice cream?"And he gave me a nod doing his obvious faking puppy eyes looking innocent. I just smiled with that because he was really like Lisa. Stop judging me readers and just read my thoughts. Tsssss