Chapter Nineteen - Aunt Jennie

LISA POV

Have I told you that my naughty son totally replaced me in a way of having my parent's full affection? Yes it is, and I was like a little kid who didn't get the candy I want, stomping my feet with a sulky pouting face because my own parents disregard my presence as soon we came here.

They are now happily talking at the living room that their laughs were echoing loud to my peaceful eardrums and what annoys me more was that I was look like their personal maid here when my Dad - the great Marco Manoban literally shoo me away from them asking me to prepare our snacks because he was busy talking to my son.

'What a fudging old man'You know instead of cursing my own father, I can only change words. Hahahaha

It didn't take long for me to prepare everything and brought 4 chicken sandwiches with packed organic orange juice in them and I welcomed my butt to sit in the couch because they didn't seems to acknowledge my presence here.

I cleared my throat hardly and noticeable to get their attention and surprisingly they did. I was victorious in my head for a while almost smiling ear to ear when the little boy infront of me smirks meaningfully.

'Shit Lisa you forgot your son was smart ass'Yeah, the look he was giving me saying 'I know you Dad' and it also means 'Pay me another price to play it along'I was about to roll my eyes when I back out knowing that this silly son of mine has a power to tame me.

"Oh my beautiful handsome daughter is here"Yes Mom, I was here for fudging 20 minutes now. No cursing to the woman who brought me to this cruel world of course.

"Stop sulking like a kid"My dad sternly told me that made my son sneakily stuck his tongue out towards me. I didn't fight back but as soon Mom and Dad aren't facing us I mouthed to him 'I am not going to buy you lego's'with a playful grin. But of course, you know my son being smart ass

"Grandpaps, you promised me if my teachers give me stars you'll gonna make my wish come true, right?"He asked and playfully grinning back to me and I know what he is doing. I was about to stop this non sense request when Dad beat me to voice out my disagreement

"Yes young man, whatever it is just tell grandpaps okay"No, this can't be. This only means my son is winning again to our teasing game.

'Hays, Lisa when will you stop being like a kid'

'Just shut up and play along with me, he's all I have now and I am enjoying this kind of moment before he aged'

My mind was in arguments when I realized that the time was running fast that you'll not gonna noticed your son/daughter is about to have his/her own family. Imagining that only saddens me because Amanda left me early and soon years to come my little man had to live his life alone.

"So grandpaps can I have the latest ship lego's please, (with his puppy looks that no one can say no) if you want some proof, here (giving his notebook with a lot of stars with a note very good, he was literally prepared like a lawyer with complete evidence to win the case)"My son proudly said that I was back to my senses of thinking future in advance.

I smile with the idea of how I was blessed having him. My dad on the other hand was obviously proud giving him a light patt like a puppy in his head and the smart ass kid of mine only giggles enjoying how my father trying to coo him. Tsk tsk tsk

"By the way Lis, have you talked to Jennie? She was here in Seoul already and good news she completely recovered, hope you two can talk like old times"My mom told me out of nowhere that I almost spat my orange juice to my son's face, thankfully I hold back.