Chapter Twenty Six - Sweet And Slow

JENNIE POV

The moment I stepped in our house, I have one thing in my mind and that's to give Lisa a surprise, a special one she won't be getting with other girls. I don't care about my body anymore. She can own and do what she wanted with it, as long as she stays and forever be mine. Call me possessive and crazy all you want 'coz I don't care anymore, it's Lisa we're talking about here.

Being a wife and married doesn't assured you things stay and qualifying that your partner will stay faithfully bond with you is enviable especially when you have a gorgeous and amazing wife every woman/man hoped for.

There's no doubt girls will gladly spread their legs not minding if she's married or what and boys whom managed to be a marriage wrecker doesn't mind the family their about to wreck as long their dick is inside their target but of course Lisa having a dick is widely spread, but still, boys doesn't have ounce of regret doing nasty at all and there are some of them who had tiny bits attraction with my wife, hayysssss I don't even understand to why God gifted Lisa much.

As reality surrounding us, there are some marriage were broken and departed because of third party issues and I can't imagine myself getting into that situation.

I love Lisa so much that I can't let any woman/man replaced me and it more saddens me knowing that I can't give her a child, and to the thinking of someday, she'll going to find someone who can give her that only multiplied the negativity playing in my mind.

'Stop being nega idiot'The devil Ruby Jane said to me angrily and if there's a chance she'll exist in this world maybe she was already smacking my head for being negative.

'God, please blessed my family'I shrug that negative thought of mine and focus to my mission with the positive idea that God will listen to my prayers.

Harshly opening our main door I was welcomed with silence and I know Lisa was still doing her business in the comfort room. If you know what I mean.

I made my way going to our bedroom to be welcomed by a moaning mess monkey husband of mine. Shit she was hot stroking that dick I love inside me.

'Then what are you doing there?'Yes as much as I want to enjoy the show but I felt hot too and I know any minute she will cum so I interrupted her by coughing fakely.

"Ahhhhhhmmmm"I repeated but loud this time for her to know my presence. She was shocked surprised seeing me here when she was informed that I'll be coming home for few more hours. I know its hurting her, because she's really about to cum but I can't waste that sperm, you know I am desperate right?

"Babe I thought you'll come for few more hours"She was able to utter that question to me. She stopped stroking her veiny huge stick and tried to calm herself but the lust was still hovering her so it didn't help her at all.

She unconsciously bit her lower lip, maybe stopping herself and I found it hot. 'Okay, I admit she's hot in everything'

The sight of her dick slowly moving and twitching was very entertaining and I can't help it. So, what I did surprised her.

"Ohh—-wwww Baby, ca—caaallmmm down,, shii...shiiiittt Jennieeeyyaaaaah, I'm cumming"And she came in my mouth, yes that's how I affected her, and the proud truth is, it only took 2 deep throats for 8 seconds, then she released. But what the fuck, I wasted that huge load of sperm.

'My poor babies, don't worry Mom and Dad can still try, I know your brothers and sisters were still in your dada's cock bag enjoying their vacation'I laugh in that silly thought because what the hell I am talking about to non-existent baby hatcher running down to my throat.