Chapter Twelve - Hurtful Priced

AUTHOR POV

Its been three weeks since Amanda went home but her relationship with Lisa is stepping to right path.

The two made extraordinary effort to work their relationship. Sleepless nights due to time difference and reminding each other to take a rest for some time and its unexpectedly going healthy long distance relationship.

Lisa doesn't have any idea to what piece of art Amanda will going to compete with because the latter told her its special and meaningful to her life. Of course Lisa being understandable partner doesn't pushed it and just wait for the actual date of competition so that she can see that piece.

Amanda was now in New York City where the competition will be held. She came her in advance so that she can roam around and take a picture to share with Lisa during there video calling. She was sad because Lisa wasn't with her but she knows in just another two more months and they'll going to be in each other arms.
— — —
"Ladies and Gentlement, let's give around of applause to our Guiness record artist - Ms. Amanda Matthews for her black portrait master piece, I was told that Ms. Amanda doesn't want to sell it or be on bidding because she just want to display it for her upcoming retiree, I was sadden with the said information too but we need to respect her decisions and support her future endeavors. Once again let's welcome Ms. Amanda to give her insightful information about her special farewell piece in this world of Artistry"The announcer once called. This year's New York Annual Art display and bidding competition was something they didn't expect that a perfect artist in her young age decided to end her blooming career. People around started to get silenced in teary and sad earth shattering emotion because they find Amanda adoring and deep imaginative artist whom another decade to wait to find someone like her.

This past few days a lot of circulating news about this and her fans didn't believed it at first because Amanda was in hiatus for more than a year so they concluded that it was just another fake news.

'You know media nowadays can't be trusted at all'A loyal fan thought knowing that it is sort of normal thing in social media world.

A lot of her fans was present today and they felt very emotional because they love her and expected more art that conveys message to those of were suffering in depression.

But of course, life of someone - popular or non, can't be controlled by anyone around but to herself alone. Its the same in Amanda case.

And decision of Amanda was something see felt worthy against her young dreams before.

And now let's go to what really happened.
— — —
Flashback

AMANDA POV

I was supposed to roam around for my entire free week here in New York before the art exhibition but it seems that God had something in his mind. I only enjoyed 2 days of having alone time in this wonderful city when the next day come with so much surprises.

I was about to get up from my long deep sleep because Lisa pushed me to do so, assuring me that she'll understand if I sleep more yesterday night when I felt dizzy and nauseating but still decided to stood up to find a water.

I know for sure what it means because I am expecting that our love making before I came home will lead to this, knowing that Lisa didn't used any protection and of course I was a virgin for god sake so I don't have any idea with that pills thing.

Thankfully my loyal manager was with me. My manager is not as simple as you think. She was Ivana Alawi my dear cousin- a promising female artist and influencer in the Philippines. Our mothers were siblings. Just giving you information. Hahaha