Chapter Four - The Truth

Jennie POV

The marriage of my dear cousin Jisoo was something our family didn't expect. Who would thought that she will end up with my best-friend Chaeng, right? And my family was hoping before that I will be the one to get tied and you know who will it be but everything happened with the reason. She left me alone hanging breaking every goodness in me.

About me? Well, my family keep asking me about my love life and as such. I loved to start again and have a family my own but there's something in me that needs to closed it first before opening it again to someone who deserves me.

Do I still love Lisa? Yes I did. And I think those feelings I have for her was like a permanent tattoo that even there's a machine and process which can erase perfectly those regretful markings, it will just only leave ugly mark and bruises that you can't easily put your skin to its original smoothness even using different expensive lotion or cream.

During that Jisoo and Rosè wedding party. I was stunned surprised with what Bam said, I know he missed her and I miss Lisa too and that only gives me a thought of hating myself for still loving her besides of all the things she had done to me.

Sipping my wine looking at the blue clear sky standing tall to my window glass gazing the beautiful city of Seoul and thinking...

'How are you Lisa?
'When will I have answers?
'Why do you choose to hurt me?
'Where are you now?'
'What did I make to make you leave me hanging?

Those are just some of my 4W's, 1H questions that I'm still hoping to get some valid answers for me to go on.

Ring.ring.ring. My annoying phone sound that brought back my senses.

It was unknown number and I know its my private investigator who I literally un humanly cursed last week because its been almost a year but I still don't have any idea about that Lisa decision.

"Hello Private M, if you're going to say the same thing, then drop it because I fucking tired to listen to all your reasons"I non interested told him

"Its a good news this time, Ms. Kim"He proudly said to me and I jump with the sudden different news from him. Surprised, excitement and nervous, that's all I felt. I composed myself not to make him know of my sudden change of emotion.

"Then meet me at my office, 1PM sharp this afternoon"Then I hang up the call feeling nervous on everything I'm about to find out because this only means two things;

-I will get regret remorse of judging her and my family literally destroyed everything about her.

Or

-I am going to get hurt if all of my suspicion was right.
— — —
I drank half bottle of wine preparing myself of the possibilities and truth I will be getting.

A knock from the door disrupt me from thinking negatively and I answered my secretary to let the man enter my office.

"Ms. Kim, I am sorry if after all of this past months or I say a year that we haven't able to get a perfect resourceful evidence about Lisa"

"That's okay, let start then and I am not patient to wait for more of your introduction and please tell me right on point"I gestured him to sit in front of me looking directly to his eyes reading him if he was telling me the truth and I only saw the serious and notable looks of him and I know he was truthful.

Then he laid a brown envelope in-front of me and told me to open the said item. And I felt nauseate and my blood run cold. The distress I felt for a year now only triples.
— — —