Chapter Sixteen - Marc Alexander

Life is not always perfect you've been dreaming. One day, you felt contented and full but the next day, unexpected things surprising you.

~7 years later~
LISA POV

If you asked me how life had been messing me this past years. Well, I had hundred of pages to share it with you.

To make it short and worthwhile, I've suffered enough to where I become and deals with so much harshness before standing up my very own first company here in Seoul back to where my parents was.

People have been supporting me for almost 2 years now and it was worth it because I was successful and hopefully will remain fruitful to coming years.

Bam who was my right man hand together with his wife Nancy had been doing a great favor since I suffered another traumatic events in my life. Of course Harry and Ozami too but knowing that they were living far across me its so hard for them to give a physical support to lessen my unstable emotions.

I am widowed for almost 3 years now. Well, that how life messed up. It is not just a small shot but a big one. I've been happily married with Amanda for almost 4 years before we found out her sickness - Colon cancer stage 4. We thought there's still hope and mercy to save her or just keep her long with us but to my dismay it only takes 3 months of continues medication, chemos, etcetera etcetera then I lost her. My own beautiful savior. The girl who lift me up to lightness and the wife who brought my little boy - Marc Alexander Matthews-Manoban.

But wait, its almost 4pm now but that naughty son of mine is nowhere to be found. Hmmmmm

I fist my phone and tried dialing Bam's number when my door bust open revealing the little kid I am looking for.

"Hey kiddo, what's with that face hah"I asked my son who was frowning and stomping his feet walking towards me

"Because that smart ass son of yours had been missing for almost 30 minutes and that gives me a heart attack knowing that you'll kill me"Bam reasoned out but my son give him a hard glaring stare. Oppppsssss I really don't know to where did my son inherited this kind of attitude. Of course you'll readers know that Amanda was an innocent perfect girl who doesn't even know how to hold grudges to people mistakes and misjudgments.

"No Dad, uncle Bam was very busy eating Aunt Nancy face that almost forgot his promised ice cream to me"My son reasoned out of course. Its like he was a young lawyer who never back down without arguments

I glared to Bam because Nancy was blushing embarrassed and that means they were guilty.

Poking my son nose which was same to mine and kneeling down to carry him.

"Young man, what did Daddy told you?"Then a whinning four year old kid giving me a puppy innocent face is destructive and for a while I forgot that I am about to lecture him

"But dad-."

"Stop with your reasons little man, have some respect to your handsome uncle and I'll reward you"I only rolled my eyes to Bam knowing that he was bribing my son

"No uncle, you need to be punished for neglecting your responsibility while Dad give you a full hundred percent of trust on me.tsssk"I told you. Never tried to a have argumentative conversation with my son

Laughing secretly while shaking my head because Bambam literally like a young kid in front of my son. Sticking out his tongue to annoy my son more but sorry for him because this naughty kid had his plans ahead of him.

"Aunt nance, Uncle—."I covered my son's mouth because I know what he was doing. He is about to spill Bam's secret last week and that will lead to world war 3 knowing that Nancy was a 5-month pregnant. I immediately excused Bam with a questioning Nancy look. Hahaha serve him right.