Chapter Twenty - Merging

LISA POV

After years of deep root thinking of what my Mom said. Kidding. Hahaha well, of course I weigh pros and cons to what my mom advice and it looks like its reasonable enough to just close our unfinished business so that the both of us will be able to move forward to things that keep us pulling back.

Aside from that, there's this slightest thinking that somehow Jennie will be the best mother to my son but I know I am not selfish myself to put her as replacement to my deceased wife because that will be unfair to her.

I only smiled bitterly knowing that my life is keep on messing on me from my childhood up until now is like a series of unending seasons of a movie. I maybe happily married to a perfect woman for just 4 years but then again I lost her. Even all the richest welcomed me, I am not the person you all think it is, but I think God give all of this mishaps because I have one best reason to fight on - Marc Alex.
— — —
'I hope this will be the one of my good life choices'

'It will and you both need that'

Taking a deep breath in and out, closing my eyes and pray for a minute that it will turns out to a good meeting. If you ask me where I was? Don't be surprised because I accepted Bam's idea that merging to the Kims to one of my future project will be the best idea.

'This is it'

'Just do great'

'Put professionalism first before personal matters'

When I exited my car, Bam is waiving his hand to me but to my surprise he was accompanied with my smart ass kid. Tssss

'What is he doing here?'

I made my way towards them, I am not angry but somehow confused to why my boy is here. All I know Nancy borrowed him earlier.

"Hey young man, what's up?"Kneeling down to kissed his forehead

"Dad, I meet before a beautiful cat-eyed lady with a cute gummy smile named Aunt Jennie and she was friends to Uncle Bam and your friends, then earlier I accidentally heard Uncle talking to Aunt Nancy that he will going to Aunt Jennie so I decided to come over because I need to pay her kindness back"My son answered me with confidence. I sigh in mind but of course I eyed my cousin who cleared his throat and avoided my heated gaze.

I small pair of hands hug my neck lovingly.

"Please Dada, I will be quiet during your presentation, and don't worry I had a suite in me because I know my age isn't welcome here but when I look like a business man then they'll allow me"Yes ofcourse my smartass 7 year-old slash future I dont know maybe a scientist, lawyer, engineer and name the others as long he will be happy to his choices then I'll support him.

"Okay okay. But don't ever sleep if you're bored okay? Because during business meeting it is rude that someone is sleeping"Well of course, it is a business etiquette and as business man you should have an awake physical and mental state during a business meeting to not missed any information you needed.

"Yes sir"My son replied chest out like a soldier and saluted to me with respect. As a father, it is important to play along to your son, so I act like a general to salute back to my lower man.

"Okay enough with you two, because we only have about 10 minutes before the meeting"Bam interjected and I lost track of my time because honestly this son of mine had able to ease my worries a while ago and I played with him for too long that I forgot my meeting to the KIMS ENTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION ranked in file persons of interest.

Yeri renamed their company the moment they graduated because this company was completely run by and funded by all the Kims with four major shareholders namely ; Jennie Kim, Dahyun Kim, Jisoo Kim and Yeri Kim, the four successor of Uncle Jiyong, Uncle Jongkook and Uncle Kwangsoo.