Chapter Fifteen - Coron

LISA POV

I didn't stay long in Korea, as much as I want to spent more days with my parents, call me selfish all you want but I can't.

You know why? Its because the deep cut of my past was still fresh to me. How the Kims tortured me to something I didn't do. How my friends turned their back leaving me in shadows of pain and the lingering continues pricking knife stabbing in my heart that the only person you trusted and was loved is the one will put you down-Jennie.

If you think I'm still inlove with her but you're wrong. I was damn mad and furious to think how I suffered if I was just fucking protecting her and her family.

Thankfully my parents didn't pushed me stay more longer with them after all I also felt sad that they didn't believe me and let me explain my side before but of course they're my family and I love them and not be able to hold grudges.

Amanda and her parents understand me to its fullest knowing that I had miserable past here so they back me up persuading my parents.

I informed my parents that I will be somewhere far away from here. I didn't tell them yet where it is because I needed to talk to Amanda and her parents if they'll agreed. I also assure mom that I'll call right after we decided where to live.

Hugging my mom and dad one last tight one to assure them that they have nothing to worry because I can take care of myself. My parents had enough funds to sustain their needs and I assured without me they can live their own because when my popularity hit me before and riches comes afterwards, I was able to put up a huge amount of thrust fund for my parents. My father was able to doubled it by having his small restaurant to maintain the money because according to him its better to have earnings than nothing at all.
— — —
AUTHOR POV

Lisa and Amanda was really happy because Mother Bea and Father Alexander agreed to what Lisa's wished. They even offered the couple a huge amount that will help them start and Lisa had nothing to do just to accept it because the old couple was putting their not cute puppy face which Amanda only grimace with how her parents look like a fool.

Lisa choose Philippines to permanently stay and it was not hard for them to apply for Filipino citizenship since she was married to a half Filipina. She dreamed to build her soon to be family here in a beautiful island called Coron in the Province of Palawan. It is far from the main City of this country which was the -Manila and it gives her idea that they will be able meet the calmness to their life - away from the eyes of devastated fans of Amanda after the sudden early retiree that hurts a lot of her Filipino fans and assuming that Lisa was the reason why, gaining a lot of hurtful and hateful comments towards Lisa. Its was okay at first but the fire only add up when Lisa's issues about Jennie Kim was brought up so Lisa believed that the Coron paradise was perfect to 'let by gone, be by gone'which was quote to herself.

Amanda's pregnancy is healthy without any complications to think of and their relationship was perfect like they were really made for each other.

Lisa was happy that after the storms she meet the calmness of the sea and she had a beautiful wife and a perfect lovable partner and soon to have a baby  as a product of their genuine love.
— — —
The two was happily married with a 7-month baby in Amanda's belly and that made Lisa's heart partied in Joy. The feeling is unexplainable but just imagining it - its like a million fireworks in the sky dancing in different colors.

She was longed forgiven everyone that wronged her in the past. Thanks to Amanda who constantly reminding her that to forgive others was to forgive yourself too. When she did, she find herself completely healed.

This was it. The perfect life she only asked. And now she have it, she had nothing to ask for.
— — —
Jiyong and the other member of the Kims really tried to help Jennie by all means. They very sad with how their lovable member suffered this emotional destructive state because of the perfect single mistake they've done.

All of them feeling remorseful in their judgmental action towards the innocent Manoban that break everything. The dreams they have for Jennie was now only just a dream.

Its killing feeling for the married couple that their only daughter was now in so much pressure-not because of work but because of her own self. Dara as a concerned mother was trying so hard to keep acting strong when she faced Jennie just to comfort the latter but deep inside her was a constant pounding hammer trying to deepen the nails into Jesus Christ hands during His execution of what Christians called Crucifixion.

Jennie was not her mind. Like she died a long time ago but living in a human body. The too much pain was only making her numb that even drinking without side drink of high liquors can't make her feel the throat pricking pain.

All the realization and what ifs was constantly bugging her and that made her blame her own stupidity. Its unhealthy but she doesn't give a damn.

She believed that a name stupid loser was perfect to describe her and even a lot of her family and friends was making effort to make her feel good and sympathy can't drag her back to something she can't.

'I was long gone'She always muttered that to her self believing that she died the time Lisa ended their relationship.

Now that the only person she give her all was marrying someone and was genuinely happy to becoming a parent. The reality she can't accept at the same time she can't erase in the book of God's plan.

Bam and the rest of their combined friends was worried to Jennie and they can only feel sympathy helping her to divert from her darkest situation but the truth is that they can't do anything because they had no idea what's running in Jennie's mind every time the gang planned get away to let Jennie wander around.

Days, weeks and months passed and they finally give up. Letting Jennie to have a specialist to guide her because they done everything but nothing changed. Jennie was hard to pleased, doesn't spoke more than 3 words and even locking herself for days not eating at all.

Sending her to New Zealand was hard for Jiyong and Dara but that's all they can do now. They missed the old Jennie. The girl that completed them as a married couple before. Jiyong was actually bragging about it when he found out Dara was pregnant.

He always bring back those memories and he felt himself smiling like an idiot but with a lingering bitter chuckled and painful tears cascading down his face. He can't believe that his precious spoiled daughter will meet this disastrous life destiny and it hurting him as a father. So after thinking deep of his plan, he was able to put up a final decision of letting Jennie stay in the emotional famous center facility where psychologist were at best with a hundred percent five star rating in comes of stabilizing emotional distress of their patients in which Dara also agreed.
— — —
A SHORT UPDATE. GOOD NIGHT