Izuku's New Friends

Ever since Izuku found out Shigaraki and Kurogiri were villains he's been thinking about how he can help them even without a quirk. He has also been thinking about the other two villains they talked about that would be around his age.

(Izuku's POV)

I stare at my phone. It's been a couple of days since I told Kurogiri and Shigaraki that I would be joining them. And yesterday I went again to get their numbers so I could contact them easy. And to keep my mom from worrying, I tell her that I'm going to a new friend's house. She doesn't mind and actually supports the fact that I have new "friends". I got up and went to the living room.

My mom waves at me. "Hey Izuku!"

I smile and wave back. "Hey Mom!"

"You gonna go to your friend's house?"

"Maybe. Not sure today. I've got to check and make sure if they're available."

She smiles. "Alright Izuku. If you are, just tell me."

I smile. "Don't worry Mom, I will." I got in the fridge and looked for a snack.

She smiles more and looks at the TV.

I found my snack and went back to my room. I got a text from Shigaraki.

Mr. I Need Moisturizer

Hey kid.

Izuku M

Yeah?

Mr. I Need Moisturizer

The new recruits are coming in. You want to meet them?

Izuku M

Sure! I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Mr. I Need Moisturizer

Good. Now get ready.

I smiled and set my phone down. I had to tell mom first so I went downstairs. "Hey Mom!"

She looked at me. "Yes Izuku?"

"My friends said that they're free today so I just wanted to let you know that I'll be going to their place."

She smiled. "Oh alright Izuku. Have fun!"

I smiled and nodded before going back to my room. I got my phone and my shoes, deciding to just go in the clothes I had on. I walked downstairs and to the door. "I'm heading out Mom!"

"Okay Izuku! Stay safe!"

"I will!" I leave and shut the door, going around back. I texted Shigaraki that I was ready and a warp opened soon after. I walked in and put my phone in my pocket. The warp closed and I look at Shigaraki and Kurogiri. "Where's the other recruits?"

Kurogiri sighed, "They're late. But they'll be here in a few."

"Oh." I stand in place. 

Shigaraki looked at me. "You can sit down on the couch. You're gonna be a villain soon anyway."

"Thank you." I sat down and stare at the floor.

(15 minutes later)

There was a slight knock on the door and I look toward it.