The Start of the Hero Society's Destruction

Izuku had easily climbed rank as Chikara and the rest of the villains help him. He decides that maybe taking down the previous Symbol of Peace will start the destruction of the hero society.

(Izuku's POV)

I sigh and look at the camera in front of me. The villains and I had been claimed as the number one villain group and I as the number one villain. We were making a broadcast to every hero to let them know about us and what our ideas were. Obviously I had to change my look just a bit. I had put in red eye contacts and put a ninja hood over my head to hide my hair. Luckily Chikara's parents knew how to hack into these things and he learned.

I look at Chikara. "Chikara. Start the broadcast."

He nodded and started hacking into TV stations, turning on the camera.

(Bakugou's POV)

Me, Eijiro, and our daughter Hana (Check the picture at the top! Her quirk is Deer. I know female deer don't have antlers but I thought it would be cute. Also credits to the artist!) were all relaxing at home. Eijiro and I had the day off and we we're all watching a cartoon together since we don't have much time with her since we we're heroes. She sang softly to the cartoon and I smile.

"Hey Ei. Could you ge-" The TV went to static and I look at it. Hana scoots closer to me as the picture appeared. I wrap my arm around her and growl.

Hana whimpered, "Daddy? Who's that man?"

I stare at the screen. "Dekiru..."

He started to talk and Eijiro sat down. "Hello hero society. As you all know, I am Dekiru and this is a broadcast to let you know that villains will soon overrun you all. I know all of your deepest secrets, your quirks, your weaknesses. Everything. None of you are safe from me. Not even you, Ground Zero."

Eijiro looked at me and then back at the screen.

"All of you heroes think you're safe from us. I'm calling upon anyone who doesn't believe in heroes to fight back! Don't let them tell you what to do! Riot, cause panic. Do what you must. But remember, if you die as a 'villain' in the heroes' eyes, you die as a hero in mine. All villains! Rise up and fight! If people called you weak, show them you're strong! If people told you you're useless, show them you're worth something! And let my message out that 'Dekiru is here'."

I growl and hold Hana tighter as the TV went back.

Eijiro looked at me. "Katsuki. What do we do?"

I look at him. "We try to keep everyone in check." I got up and pat Hana's head. "Sorry baby. I'm going to go visit someone. I'll come back when I'm done."

She whines and nods, her ears twitching, "Okay..."  ok

I walk to the door and slip my shoes on. "I'll be back Ei!"

He responds, "Okay! Be careful!"

I nod and walk out the door, shutting the door behind me.

(Izuku's POV)

I look at my belt with my weapons and put my hood over my head. "Alright. Kurogiri, warp me."

He nods and opens a warp, letting me walk through. I look around and spot my target and smile, his yellow hair poking above the chair. I silently walk closer and grip the chair, spinning it around.

All Might stared back at me in fear and I smile under the mask. "Hey Symbol of Peace."

He gripped the chair. "D-Dekiru? What- What are you doing here?"

I lean closer and pull out my kunai. "Getting back at you for killing my master." I run the kunai down his chest and shake my head. "No, no, no. This kunai won't do." I put it back in my belt and pull out a sharp knife. "This'll be much better."

I slice his arm with it and he tries to cry out. I yank him from the chair and throw him to the floor, gripping his hair tightly. "You'll be good for me won't you? You'll let me cut you and let me enjoy it right?"

He tries to scoot away and I stomp his leg. "Y-You won't get away with this! Young Bakugou will make you pay!"

I chuckle and look for something heavy. "With cash or credit?"

He stares in fear and I grab a sledgehammer and some duct tape by a half taken down wall. I rip off a piece of duct tape and put it over his mouth as toss it to the side, picking up the sledgehammer again. I line it up with his leg. "Are you ready?"

He quickly shakes his head no and I smile wide, pulling the sledgehammer over my head. (If you know, you know. I'm not going to tell you.) I slam it down on his leg and he lets out a muffled scream and my body shivers at the loud crack. "Wonderful sounds. Let's hear some more, shall we?"

I line the hammer up with his other leg and look at his tear filled eyes. I raise it up and slam it down again making him cry out again. "Now you can't get away!" I toss the hammer to the side and grab the knife again.

I hear a loud pounding at the door and growl, quickly stabbing his chest. "Good luck surviving!" I quickly jump though the warp and it closes right as the door slams open.

(Bakugou's POV)

My eyes widen and I slam open the door. "All Might!" I run over to him and take the tape off his mouth. "Who did this to you?!"

All Might wheezed slightly, "Dekiru."

I put my hand on his chest and try to keep him from bleeding out while I call an ambulance. "Don't worry! I'll fix you just hang in there!" I call the ambulance and hold him tightly.

He looked up at me. "Young Bakugou. I-I can't..."

I shook him lightly. "No! All Might you have to hang in there!"

"Young Bakugou... You're strong enough without me..." He gasps for air and keeps talking. "You're next. Power through this and come out," he gasps again, "With a smile."

Tears start to run from my eyes. "Please All Might. Don't go."

He slowly raised his hand and rubbed my head. "Don't worry Young Bakugou... I'll be," he pointed to my chest, "Right... Here..." His hand dropped and I feel his warmth leave.

Tears gently plopped onto his face and I hold him tightly. I shake and scream out, loudly crying. After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and I look at them, my eyes all puffy and red. I watched them put him in a body bag and watch them leave.

I sadly go back home and growl. "You'll pay... Dekiru."

(Izuku's POV)

I sit in the chair and look at my villains. My League.

Shoto stood beside me and spoke, "What now... Master?"

I give a smug smirk. "We move onto the other heroes. We're going to start a war."

Nevaeh bowed. "I'll be right at your side."

All the other villains bowed as well and I smile widely. "Thank you, all of you. We'll start gathering allies soon and then goodbye heroes."

Till next time my little weebs! Also I will be posting a "chapter" about all the quirks that aren't in the anime or manga hopefully for a better understanding.