It's Over (Final Chapter)

Izuku and Bakugou had finally met each other. Both of them know each of their identities. Bakugou knew what he had to do, he just didn't know if he could.

(Nobody's POV)

Izuku looked at his villains and smiled. "We did well. The citizens are against the heroes and are for us."

Toga giggled and looked at Izuku. "Does this mean we can start killing more heroes now?"

He nodded softly and moved his legs. "Yes. It does. But let's take out some of the supporting heroes. They're the target. Without support, stronger heroes can't do much."

Nevaeh looked at him and leaned back. "I suggest we start gathering more allies. We have that Gentle Criminal and La Brava. Weird people but we need more."

Muscular looked at her. "If I was in charge, we would be going to prison and breaking people out."

Izuku growled and Todoroki stood up. Todoroki knew Izuku's commands and growls and what they meant. Todoroki put his katana against Muscular's throat. "But you aren't in charge, are you? You've given a lot of trouble to Master lately and I think he's at his limit."

Muscular glared at Todoroki and stood up over him, keeping his glare. "Okay, little pet. If he's at his limit, then why doesn't he put his sword to my throat. Unless he's a cow-"

Izuku threw a kunai straight into Muscular's carotid artery and watched him hold his neck until he dropped dead.

All the villains looked at him and he sighed. "I don't want a pet that doesn't listen after they've been told many times what's right. Sho. Take his body and dump it please."

Todoroki obeyed and the villains watch him leave. Nevaeh spoke softly, "Izuku. We're going to need a replacement."

Izuku looked at her then at Kurogiri. "Want to tell them?"

Kurogiri nods and opens a warp, a large black creature stepped through and screeched.

The villains looked at it and Todoroki got in front of Izuku as to protect him. Izuku gently pushed him to the side. "It's alright Sho. This thing's with us."

Todoroki looked at him and stood down.

Izuku walked to the creature and snapped making the it look at him.

Shigaraki pouted slightly. "I want one..."

Izuku looked at Kurogiri and nodded. "Well. Everyone's got one. They're called Nomu."

Kurogiri brought in more Nomu and the villains looked at them. Izuku gently pet his own and smiled, "They're all customized for each of you."

Toga looked at hers as it came to her. "Mine looks funny..."

Izuku looked at Toga's and tilted his head. "How so?"

She poked at blades on its fingers. "Its got these blades here..."

Izuku smiled. "That's supposed to be like that. Again, each one is customized to you. I'll explain. Mine is equipped with shock absorption and super regeneration. I can't take strong hits so he takes them for me."

He pointed to Toga's Nomu. "Yours is equipped with finger blades. It makes it easier for you to get blood."

She squeals and smiles. "Oooh! We're going to be the best of friends!" The Nomu screeched and tilted its head.

Izuku pointed to Shigaraki's Nomu. "Yours is equipped with super strength. It can hold people down while you decay them and it won't be affected."

Shigaraki nodded and the Nomu squawked softly.