The Deal

Izuku Midoriya had been warped to a bar where he met Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Shigaraki hopes to get a new ally within Izuku, but Izuku doesn't even know who they are. 

(Third Person POV)

Izuku whipped around, looking at the sudden vapor man behind him. "He doesn't have a body..." he thought to himself.

Shigaraki snapped his fingers quick and twice. "Hey, pay attention."

Izuku looked at the crusty man again, or Shigaraki. "Why am I here exactly?" he asked with a quizzical sound in his voice.

Kurogiri spoke loudly but soft at the same time, "You are at my bar. We want to ask a question from you.

Izuku looked between the two. "Okay-" He looked around, still having no clue what would happen to him.

Shigaraki skid a chair across the floor. "Sit down."

Izuku looked at the chair for a few moments before sitting down. The other two sat down and looked at Izuku. Kurogiri felt a sort of softness for the poor green-haired boy. He had been bullied for so long.

Izuku looked at Shigaraki. "What's this question, Shigarahi?"

Shigaraki squinted. "It's Shigaraki. And we know about your little...friend and how he's bullied you."

Izuku looked away with a snarl. "He isn't a friend. He's a dumb asshole who doesn't know anything about respect."

Shigaraki smiled the best he could. "Well, how would you like us to become your friends?"

Izuku looked at the two. "I don't even know who you are! I only know your names!"

Kurogiri set a vapor hand on the green haired boy. "You don't have to worry. We won't hurt you. We're just trying to give you someone you can go to."

"I have my mother I can go to! She's alway-" he trailed off remembering his mother just got a new job that would have her working constantly. "Well-" A sad look was in his eyes. He realized he was lonely. 

(Slight manga spoiler alert!!!! Skip after the  ******************************* )

Kurogiri looked at him with soft yellow eyes that were once human. 

--------------------------------------------------

He realized how it felt to be lonely until two friends stepped in. He slightly remembered their faces. The only thing he remembered was one had black hair and the other had yellow hair. 

***********************************

"I know how it feels to be lonely, Izuku. I've felt it for years. But you don't have to be lonely anymore."

Izuku looked at him with tears in his eyes. He just wanted friends to be there for him. He ran over to Kurogiri and hugged the slightly solid body. Kurogiri gasped softly and wrapped his vapor arms around him and felt his hair. 

(Izuku's POV)

I started to feel my throat tightening up. I was ready to cry. As I felt the man Kurogiri's embrace, I started bawling my eyes out like a baby.

Kurogiri shushed him lightly. "Shhh...It's okay Izuku."

I remembered what it felt like to have a father. I might have been a baby, but I'll never forget his touch. Kurogiri had that touch of a father. Calm, sweet, and gentle. I sniffled and buried my face into Kurogiri's grey vest he had on.

Shigaraki looked at me and cleared his throat so that I would pay attention.

I turned and look at him.

Shigaraki looked at me. "If we're going to be friends, you need to make a deal with us first."

I sniffled out, "W-What kind of de-deal?"

Shigaraki put his hand to the side. "Simple. You keep contact with us everyday, tell us if anything goes wrong and we'll send someone to protect you. Okay?"

I looked between Shigaraki and Kurogiri. I felt closer to Kurogiri than Shigaraki. "C-Can Kurogiri protect me?"

Shigaraki and Kurogiri look at each other. "Uhh. Not yet. We'll send someone closer to your age."

I nodded. "Okay."

Shigaraki held out his hand. "So it's a deal?"

I looked at his hand and at mine. What was I getting myself into? Could this be a problem in the future? How could this affect me? I pushed those thoughts out of my head and held out my hand. "Deal."

Shigaraki shook my hand with a small smile. "We'll keep our promise as long as you keep yours."

I nod slightly. "Okay." I then looked around. "Uh. Can I go home now?" 

The same type of hole opened up and showed the inside of my house. "Go on. It's safe."

I look at it then at Kurogiri, then run through. It closed behind me and I looked around my house. "Home sweet home." I flopped on the couch and sighed.