Bakugou's Start of Training

This will be another short chapter.

Bakugou had been training and working out for UA. He was slowly getting stronger. He wanted to be the best. But everything changes when someone comes to his home.

(Bakugou's POV)

I dropped the small dumbbells onto the floor and groaned softly. I ran my fingers through my spiky and sweaty hair and shook off some of the sweat that dripped from my fingers and looked at the puddle of sweat on the floor, going to get a towel. "I wonder what nerd's doing..." I pick up a towel from the closet and go back to my room to wipe up the sweat. I perk up slightly as a loud knock came to the front door. "Who the hell...?" I looked at the towel and put it on the puddle of sweat and grabbing the water bottle I had nearby before going to the door.

The knocks continue and I huff. "Hold your horses! I'm coming!" I take a drink of my water and open the door.

"Hello Young Bakugou!" All Might's smile beamed brightly.

I spat out my water and looked at him. "All Might?!"

"May I come in?"

I looked around and step aside. "S-Sure."

He walked in and looked around. "Where's your parents?"

I narrow my eyes. "Why?"

He looked at me. "I must talk to you about an important matter."

I sighed and shut the door. "My old man's at work and my hag of a mother went to the movies. Now what do you want to talk about?"

(Now I know that Mirio was supposed to be All Might's successor according to the anime but I'm having Bakugou be his successor just to create more hatred between Izuku and him as they get older and start to become real enemies.)

"Well, when I saw you fighting against that villain. I saw something strong in you. I know this might sound weird, but I want you to be my successor."

I raised a brow. "Successor? What the hell do you mean?"

"Well you can't tell anyone this, but I'm getting weaker and I need someone to pass my quirk to."

I scoff and start walking back to my room. "You can't pass on a quirk so I'm not interested."

"Wait! You haven't listened to the whole thing!"

I growl, "Don't care!"

All Might muttered, "It would make you stronger but if you're not interested..."

I stop in my tracks. "Did you say stronger?"

He stuttered, "Y-Yes, I did.."

I looked at him and turned around. "You've got my attention."

"Good!" He pulled out some folded up papers and handed them to me. "Here. I need you to do this every week for ten months."

I looked at them as I took them. "What the fuck? Why?"

"Your body needs to be prepared for my power. You are pretty strong right now so just do this and study for UA."

"How'd you know I was going to UA?"

He looked at me. "You seem like someone who would try."

I looked down at the papers and look at him. "Well. I've accepted your offer, so get. The hag will be home soon."

He stands up and pats my shoulder, half buckling my legs with his strength. "When you look at the papers, be sure to find out when you need to come to the beach."

"The beach? What beach?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Takoba Municipal Beach."

"Are you fucking kidding me?! That beach is a mess!"

He looked at me. "In order to gain my power, this is what you must do."

"Fine! Now can you leave so I can start working out again?!"

He nods and walks to the door and leaving. I growl and go back to my room and look at the list. "Successor huh? This'll be fun."