Everything's Changed

Ever since Izuku went to the Iga seven years ago, everything has changed. People, the setting, even families. But some things never change.

(Izuku's POV)

I sigh and relax as I spun my kunai on my finger. I've learned a lot about Auka sensei and Shoto both. Shoto had been taken from his abusive father by Auka sensei one night he sent him to a samurai camp a little ways away from the Iga clan. Shoto is actually kinda cool. His skills are immaculate and he's swift on his feet. We've even started dating. But all that doesn't matter now. Me and Shoto are about to go back to Tokyo.

Shoto peeked inside the little bedroom. "Oi Izu."

I stopped spinning my kunai and look at Shoto. "Yes?"

"Where are we going to store our swords?"

I sigh, "In the bag Master gave us."

He nods. "Okay."

I sigh and look in a small mirror. My body had shown new scars since I came here, obviously from training and I had gotten a bit taller and bigger. The Iga clan luckily had dyes to keep my hair white.

(Obviously like this but with white hair, grey eyes, and no freckles)

Shoto came back in and smiled. He was in normal clothes with the sword bag on his back. "I've got all my samurai armor and everything packed."

I nod and stand up, grabbing a bag that had my ninja outfit. "Alright. Let's go."

He nods and I lead, waving to everyone as we left. Now we would start our trek back to Tokyo.

(Time skip four days)

(Toga's POV)
I sigh and looked at Shiggy and he looked upset. "Shiggy? Are you-?"

He looked at me and interrupted, "Izuku has left us... He's been gone for seven years!"

Nevaeh sighed. "He'll come back. I know it."

I look between the two and Muscular stood up. "I don't know why you all won't just let me take charge. I've got brawn and brains!"

Nevaeh scoffed, "You're dumber than a box of rocks. If anyone it should be Kurogiri. He's got the power to get us places!"

Muscular growled, "You're calling me dumber than a box of rocks?! I'll rock your skull!"

She stood up. "We both know I'm stronger than you."

I look at Shiggy and back at them. "Guys we shouldn't fight! I love bloodshed but we shouldn't fight amongst ourselves!"

Muscular looked at all of us and balled his fists. "We should all have a battle for power! Everyone for themselves! Whoever is last standing is the new leader!"

Twice looked at him as he lit a cigarette. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" His "other side" spoke, "Of course it is!"

I look at Muscular and then at Magne, she didn't seem to care. Spinner shrugged. He didn't care either and Dabi walked away.