Bakugou's Nightmare

As Izuku sat at home, Bakugo wanted to take a nap. He wanted to rest after hours of crying. But a nightmare soon interrupts his slumber.

(Dream state Bakugou's POV)

I opened my eyes to a pitch black area with absolutely nothing except loud chattering. I sit up and look around, confused. "Where am I?" The distant chatter continued and I stand up. My foot steps light up under me showing a small area of light. I tilted my head and continued to walk looking into the deep darkness. I couldn't hear much of the chatter but certain points I could hear.

A woman said out, "What caused this?"

Another woman spoke, "Who is he? Who's his parents?"

I walked closer to where it seemed to be coming from. "What's going on?" As I got closer, the chatter got louder and louder. 

A man's voice shook, "This poor boy's skull is shattered. I can't save him...He's gone."

I tilted my head slightly. "Who are they talking about?" I kept walking closer and then the chatter receded and started back up all the way behind me. I growl slightly and walk back behind me. 

A small kid's voice shivered, "Mommy? Is he okay?" 

I started to run to see if the lights under my feet would show anything...It wouldn't show.

After what seemed like hours of chasing the voices, all the lights on the floor from me walking connected and revealed a picture. 

I gasped as I looked down. "No..." 

The picture showed Izuku's shattered skull, like after a suicidal jump.

My breathing quickened and shook. "H-He wouldn't! He wouldn't!"

(No one's POV)

As Bakugou tried to run away from the picture of his dead friend, the floor shattered below him and he screamed. He fell slowly and squeezed his eyes shut.

He finally landed in water and tried to come back to the surface, but something started to drag him. He kicked and looked around frantically. The muffled sounds of Izuku's younger giggles filled his ears. What was this? Bakugou hated it. He wanted to wake up. Whatever was dragging him, let him go.

He gasped as he came to the surface. As he looked around, the water was slowly turning to blood. Twisted images of Izuku flashed around him. He quickly got out of the water and started running wherever he could. 

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it," he screamed and cried. He ran as fast as he could until he slowed down as he saw Izuku. 

Izuku giggles, but it sounded nothing like the friend he knew. "There you are." He turned around with blood gushing from his mouth and landing into a puddle with loud splats. He slowly started walking closer to his "friend".

Bakugou stumbled and fell back. "D-Deku? Wh-What's with you?!"

Izuku giggles again, his giggles getting deeper and slower. "You're my prey." An elongated tongue came out of Izuku's mouth and flicked.

"What the fuck?!" He scooted back and kept both eyes on this imposter of his friend. He soon got cornered and stared at the approaching monster. 

"There's nowhere to run now."  The monster pulled out a large blade and snickered. "Now die!"

Bakugou held his arms up and screamed. He screamed and woke up. He quivered and tears didn't run as he had spent them all earlier. 

Mitsuki ran in and looked at her quivering son. "Katsuki! What's wrong?"

He frantically looked around. "D-Deku! Where's my phone?! I need to talk to him!"

Mitsuki handed him his phone. "Here."

He snatched it from her, quickly texting Izuku.

Future Number 1

Deku!

Deku!

Useless Nerd

What Kacchan?

What is so important that you have to interrupt my sleep

Future Number 1

I had a nightmare about you...

read

Bakugou sighed. He left him on read. Maybe he could talk to him tomorrow at school. Yeah! That would work!

Hope I did good enough! Have a good day!