Izuku's Mission and Shigaraki's Plan

(I watch a lot of movies and I just put what happened in the movies I saw and put it in the story.)

It had been a few days since Izuku had been given his costume and it was his time to go on his mission, but Shigaraki also has a plan for something big.

(Nobody's POV)

Izuku smiles and looks at his two hard drives Kurogiri had given him. One had a malware virus that would allow him to hack the computer, the other would be the hard drive he would download the files of the students onto. The villains decided this would be the easiest way instead of tracking down each student and seeming suspicious. The villains, well, Izuku had the idea of that there should be a file room with every student's file. Izuku looked at Kurogiri. "Warp me to the file room. And make sure you cover any cameras in the room."

Kurogiri nods and opens a warp. "Be careful. Don't let anyone see you."

Izuku nods and peeks through the warp. He saw a camera but Kurogiri had covered it. He stepped through and luckily no one was in the room. The warp closed behind him and the cameras stayed covered. He sighed and walked to a computer that was already on and inserted the drive into it. The computer opened itself with the hacking drive and Izuku smiled.

"Great. Now to find the student files..." He opened a computer file and smiled more as they we're the records of all students enrolled into UA. He scrolled through them and found the latest year of new students. "Okay let's see." He clicked on the file and all the first year students' information popped up, organized by their seat number. Izuku took out the malware hard drive and inserted the other. He hit download and started downloading the information.

I'm just going to make a security room because why not

(Security Room of UA)

The man spinning in the office chair stopped as he finally noticed that the file room cameras were covered. He looked over at his partner and tapped his shoulder. "Hey. What's up with the file room cameras?"

His partner shrugged. "Probably malfunctioning."

The other shook his head. "No. I can see out of the camera. Something's over it!"

His partner stood up. "We should check it out and contact the principal."

He nodded and dialed the principal's office.

"Principal Nezu here."

"Principal. There's something over the cameras in the file room. We'd like you to go with us to check it out."

The principal sighed. "I'll be over in a few. Don't move."

"Okay." He hung up and waited.

Izuku sighed as the files were halfway through downloading. "Come on... I don't have all day." He looked out the window and stuffed the malware drive into his pocket.

Principal Nezu arrived at the security room and looked at the two workers. "Let's go. If someone is in there, we shouldn't run. They'll hear us."

The two workers nod and follow Nezu as he started walking.

Kurogiri's warp opened again and Izuku walked over to it, peeking his head through. "Not done yet."

Kurogiri responded, "I'm keeping it open. Just keep working."

Izuku sighed and pulled his head back through looking at the computer, now three-quarters of the way finished. "Ugh. You're taking too long..."

Nezu continued walking and walked down the stairs with his hands rested behind his back.

As they got closer to the file room, Izuku heard their footsteps. "Shit shit shit shit." He frantically looked at the screen and tapped his fingers. "Come on come on."

The footsteps got even closer and the downloading finished. Izuku quickly closed out the files, correctly but quickly ejected the drive and grabbed it, jumping through the gate. The gate closed and the camera was uncovered just in time as Nezu and the two workers came in.

Nezu came over to the computer and looked at it as warnings came up stating there was now a virus. He turned and looked at the workers. "Someone hacked the computer."

Izuku tumbled out of the portal as it closed and groaned softly.

Shigaraki stood up and stood over him. "Did you get it?"

Izuku held up the drive in his hand and Shigaraki carefully took it. "Good job Izuku."

Izuku stood up and nodded. "Thank you."

Shigaraki took it to a computer and plugged it in. "Good thing I have antivirus on this thing."

Kurogiri looked at him. "You mean 'Good thing I have antivirus on this thing'?"

Shigaraki waved his hand at him. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." He opened the file on Kurogiri's computer and smiled as all the files appeared. "Wonderful."

Izuku came over as Shigaraki scrolled down the students. He growled slightly as Bakugou's picture showed up on screen. "Kacchan got in of course..."

Shigaraki looked at him then at Bakugou's picture. "So he's Bakugou?"

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Na! That's Johnny Test! What do you think?"

Dabi snickered and Shigaraki glared. "Listen Izuku. We don't do that here. And I want respect."

Toga looked at Shigaraki. "I mean, you did have all this Bakugou guy's info and still didn't see it."

Izuku sat down as Shigaraki shut down Kurogiri's computer and set it to the side.

"Izuku. I have a plan where you can become a full fledged villain without worrying your mother."

I look at him."What is it?"

"We're going to fake your suicide."

"M-My what?"

"Your suicide. It'll get your mother off your back."

I look down. "B-But I love my mom. She would be heartbroken... I'll never be able to see her again."

"Is that a price you're willing to pay to become a villain?"

I look down at my hands. "I-I..." I thought of everything. I would break my mother's heart, but I would become a villain. I would make her upset, but I'll be happy. I would be able to have friends, but I'll never get to see my mother ever again... I made my decision. "Yes... I'm willing to pay that price."

Shigaraki smiled. "Good. We'll plan it soon."

I sigh and look down.