Saved By a Hero, Destroyed By a Hero

As Izuku read Katsuki's message to him, he groaned and tossed it onto his bedside table, leaving the blond on read. He didn't want anything to do with the blond. He knew he had school tomorrow. Maybe he wouldn't go.

Also fair warning, things are going to be a bit out of order so don't say "Oh, this is out of order!" or "This is the wrong order! Fix it!" I know it is and it's for the story so please be nice.

(Izuku's POV)

I sighed and decided I would skip school. I would get ready and leave just to keep mom unsuspicious. Maybe I should get rest for now. Maybe I could meet with Kurogiri. Wait... I don't know his phone number. Well, he did find me in the mall maybe he could find me again.  I yawned and shook my head, my eyes fluttering with sleepiness. 

(Nobody's POV)

He soon fell asleep and the hours past. 

Inko came in and flicked the light on. "Izuku sweetie. Time to wake up."

Izuku rubbed his eyes and groaned, "Okay Mom."

Inko smiled and left. She always loved waking her son. Since his father left, she was the only one to wake him. She was the only one to hear his voice in the morning, the only one to make breakfast for him, and the only one to give him bunches of love. Yes, she felt bad that her son didn't have many friends, but that means she just has to give him even more love.

Izuku stood up and stretched, scratched his head, and went to his closet. He pulled out his school uniform and shut his door to get ready.

Mitsuki pounded on Katsuki's door. "Get up! I'm making breakfast and you need to get ready!"

Katsuki growled and sat up. "Don't pound on my door you old hag! I'd wake up just fine if you just open the door like a normal person!"

She opened the door and glared at him. "You backtalking? Because I sure as hell thi-"

Masaru walked up behind her. "Mitsuki. Please don't start this early. Just let him get ready."

Mitsuki sighed and nodded. "But you'd better be ready and in the kitchen in fifteen minutes."

Katsuki nodded. "I will."

Both his parents left and he stood up. He looked at his phone and grabbed it. He opened it and looked through his texts.

He sighed, "Damn nerd still hasn't answered..." He put his phone down and went to his closet, getting his own uniform. "Oh well. I'll just talk to him at school." He shut his door to get ready.

Izuku had got ready and was eating breakfast happily with his mother.

Izuku looked at his mother and put his fork down. "Hey Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Would you still love me if I'm not able to become a hero?"

His mother paused and set her fork down. "Sweetie. I would love you no matter what! I don't care if you become a hero or not." She got up and walked to him, and gently cupped his cheeks, and gave him a motherly kiss. "You're my baby boy. I love you always."

Izuku smiled and looked at his mother. "Thank you Mom. I love you too."

She gave him another kiss and smiled. "You're welcome, my baby boy."

Izuku went back to eating and Inko went back to eating her breakfast.

Katsuki came into the kitchen and sat down with his parents to eat breakfast. It was quiet the whole time they ate. 

As Katsuki finished he grabbed his bag. "I'm leaving old hag."

He got no response from his mother but his father waved good-bye. "Have a good day, Son."