It's Deku and He Started A War

(There is manga quirk usage! If you don't want the quirks in the manga to be spoiled, please read this at your own risk. And yes the title is all one thing. I couldn't decide between the title of "It's Him!" or "He Started A War" So that's what I came up with.)

Izuku had just killed All Might. Izuku's joyful. Bakugou's more than pissed. But what happens when a war breaks out and Bakugou finds out who Dekiru really is?

(Bakugou's POV)

I tap my fingers on my desk and stare out the window. I heard a knock at the door. "Fuck off if it's not important!"

"It's Tsukauchi. I've got some info on Dekiru."

I sigh and call out to him. "Come on in."

The door opened and I look at him. "I got as much as I could find." He sets a file on my desk and pulls a chair to my desk.

I open the file. "So this is everything?"

He nodded. "He's very good about hiding his tracks. We're always too late and his victims are always either killed or severely injured and they don't remember anything."

I started going through his victims and ball my fist as I found All Might.

Tsukauchi looked at me. "He's killed at least two heroes, twenty heroic vigilantes, and one retired hero. That's not even including what him and his league have done together."

I nod softly and look through the victims that were still alive. "Seventeen vigilantes were severely injured. Again, all their memories were wiped."

I growl softly. "Do we have any idea what quirks he has? Other than obviously memory wiping."

He shakes his head no and I sigh. "Why does Dekiru have to be so damn hard to find."

Kirishima slams the door open and I jump. "What the fu-"

"A patrol unit thinks they've found Dekiru's hideout! A big crowd is in front of the bar protesting heroes and saying they won't get to Dekiru."

I stand up and grab my gauntlets. "Gather as many heroes as you can to that location!"

He nods and starts making calls and I slip my gauntlets on, looking at Tsukauchi before running out of my office. "We'll continue this later!" I run down the stairs and out the front quickly, activating Float and getting a text of the location.

Kirishima runs below me and I glare. "Oi! Go faster!"

He looks up at me and grumbles, "I don't have many quirks like you do!"

I growl and jump from building to building and my GPS beeped. I stopped as many people were gathered on the outside, weapons and quirks in use against the police. Even civilians were gathering around.

People were protesting against heroes and I growl. "Everyone! Please move away from the building! This is for your safety!"

Someone shot something at me and I dodge with Danger Sense. Someone yelled out, "You heroes are fake! You're not protecting us, you're ruining us! Some of you even say we can't be heroes! Or our quirks are too weak!"

I carefully drop to the ground. "Dekiru is just filling your head with lies! He wants this to happen! He wants chaos!"

A lady yelled out, "Well I trust Dekiru more than you! At least he has faith in us!"

Kirishima comes up beside me. "He's using you is what he's doing! He's tearing the hero system down! Please!"

They crowd up in front of the door. "You're not getting to him!"