Start of Training

Just a fair warning I do NOT know exactly what karate students go through to get to the other belts so if you have karate, you can help tell me what you went through so I'll get it right in future chapters.

Kurogiri had gotten a hold of Izuku's soon-to-be martial arts sensei and had given Auka his measurements for his keikogi or gi. Toga had also been preparing his costume.

(Izuku's POV)

It was finally time. My first day of training. I excitedly got on my keikogi and ended up tying the knot wrong.

"Izuku? Are you ready?"

I call back, "Yeah. I'm coming to the door now." I came to the door and looked at my mom.

She pinched my cheek. "Aww. Look at my little boy."

I shake my head. "Mooom."

She chuckles softly and kisses my head. "Come on. We got to go."

I nod and walk past her to the door. I open the door and go to the car and get it, shutting the car door. She comes out and locks the door and came over to the car, getting in the drivers side. She starts the car and puts the address into the GPS she had on the dash.

She smiled and backed out. "Here we go."

I smile and tap my foot with excitement.

(Timeskip to when they get to the dojo because I'm lazy)

(Nobody's POV)

As Inko pulls up to the dojo and looks up at the sign.

(It was circular and has this dragon on it)

She read the sign. "The Water Dragon Dojo. Huh." She hands Izuku about 40 dollars. "This'll last for the hour long session.

He smiles and takes the money. "Thanks Mom."

She nods. "I'm gonna go back to the house and I'll come back to pick you up. Text me if anything changes."

He nods back. "I will Mom. I love you."

She smiles. "I love you too Izuku."

He got out of the car and waved to his mother as she pulled out of the spot. She waved back before going back the way she came.

He sighed happily and looked up at the sign before walking in. As Izuku looked through one way glass he saw a class was training in the front but being taught by a younger man. He walked up to the counter and placed the money down. "I-I'm one of Auka's special students."

A man with a strong build looked down at Izuku and chuckled. "Are you sure? You look kinda tiny."

He nods slowly. "I'm sure."

He chuckles. "Get lost. You wouldn't be strong enough."

Izuku looked down and the man laughed and leaned over the counter. "Aww are you gonna cry? Go."