Quirk Explanations!

So this is the "chapter" I was talking about and I hope you pay attention to this because these quirks won't be explained much in the story itself. This has all the information about it. The user/users (Villain or Hero alias) , the name, the type, range, and a description of it along with flaws and strengths. And depending on the quirk, a description of changed appearance. In this story, there is a new category of quirks labeled Unknown, meaning they don't fit in the Emitter, Transformation, or Mutation guidelines. These are original quirks I've created as far as I know! This has current and future quirks for characters that get one.

Quirk: Life For Death

User: Izuku Midoriya/ Akatani Mikumo (Dekiru)

Type: Unknown

Range: None

Description: This quirk allows someone to have a second life by choosing another to die for them. As the person chosen dies, it gives the user the strength they need to recover.

Flaws: The recovery time can be between one week to five months. The user has a possibility to develop muscle atrophy. They are completely vulnerable during the recovery time and can be killed.

Strengths: The user gets a second life. They are easily able to fake their death and move on.

Quirk: Body Analysis

User: Izuku Midoriya/ Akatani Mikumo (Dekiru)

Type: Unknown

Range: Direct touch/ eye contact

Description: (I know all these weren't said in the small description before but that was just the basic description) This quirk allows the user to tell a person's age, name, quirk/quirks, hero/villain alias, weaknesses and strengths by a touch or glance.

Flaws: If the user does not have a clear glance shot or contact with the target, it will not work. The user's mind can get filled with words and it can cause a headache. Can not have multiple analyses at one time.

Strengths: This quirk makes it easier to fight a person and exploit weaknesses. This quirk also stores the known information.

Quirk: Memory Loss

User: Izuku Midoriya/ Akatani Mikumo (Dekiru)

Type: Unknown

Range: Direct eye contact

Description: This quirk allows the user to make a person forget about anything the user pleases as long as they have eye contact as they tell them.

Flaws: If the user breaks contact while talking, the effect won't work. If they use it too much, their own memory will start to fade slowly. Can not do more than one person at a time.

Strengths: If there is a witness, the user can easily make them forget about it.

Quirk: Banshee (Female)

User: Nevaeh MacKeon/ Acha Kurayami (Banshee)

Type: Transformation/ Emitter

Range: Mid-range (scream)

Description: The quirk allows the user to change into a wailing banshee and let out a loud scream along with many body enhancements.

Flaws: The user can only unlock this quirk if they lose a family member or loved one. (This is how most banshees are created.) If the user screams or wails too much, they will completely lose their voice for a couple days. The user can not come into contact with iron as it will burn them.

Strengths: The user's scream can kill or severely paralyze if an attacker is too close. The user becomes ghostlike if they activate their quirk and cannot be damaged in this state.