The New Path

It has been about a year since Izuku had recovered. He's went on mission after mission and has realized that his karate skills wouldn't be enough even if he became a black belt. He had decided he needs to talk to Auka and he didn't know that his path would change so much.

(Izuku's POV)

I wince and hiss as Nevaeh and Kurogiri clean my wounds from the mission we just came back from. "Ouch! Be careful! Please?"

Nevaeh looked up at me and sighed. "We're sorry Izuku. But you keep getting hurt on these missions."

I sigh, "I know... I'll have to talk to Auka sensei to see what I can do."

Kurogiri carefully wrapped a wound and I watch him. "This is only going to get harder once those high schoolers graduate. Especially Katsuki being the next user of One For All."

I nod. "I can't keep up with him at all. He's so much faster and stronger..."

Kurogiri looked at me as he finished. "Don't worry. All For One and Chikara have plans for you."

I nod and pull out the new phone Shigaraki had got for me and go through my contacts. "I'm calling Auka."

They nod and continue to clean my wounds. I call him and wait for him to answer. He answers after a few rings and spoke softly. "Hello?

I smile and look at the wall. "Hey Auka sensei. I've got to talk to you about something." I could hear him shuffle on the other end.

"What do you need?"

I gently tapped my fingers. "My karate isn't working anymore. I know I'm not fully experienced, but I know it won't work. I need something else and I was wondering if you knew about anything."

He sighs and I can hear him stand up from his chair. "I do. But I need you to come here. I can't talk about it over the phone."

I look at Kurogiri and nod. "I should be able to come."

"You'll need to bring a bag or two."

I nod slowly. "Okayyy."

"I'll see you soon then."

I nod. "See you soon." We both hang up and I look at Kurogiri.

He spoke softly, "I heard. Well do the thing with All For One and Chikara then you can go."

I nod. "Okay."

They finish and pat my leg. Nevaeh smiled. "There you go"

I nod again and smile back. "Okay. Let's go."

Nevaeh and Kurogiri walk out and I follow them. Chikara sat up and looked at me.

Kurogiri pats my shoulder. "Go to Chikara first."

I walk to Chikara and sit beside him.

Chikara smiles. "So I have a few quirks I can give you. You can pick as many as you want."

"Could you tell me?"

He nods. "Of course. The first one is called Body Analysis. It makes you able to analyze someone's body, weaknesses, and quirks. The second one is called Pinpoint. It makes your attacks accurate. The last one is called Memory Loss. It's kinda self-explanatory."

I look at him. "What are the weaknesses of Body Analysis and Memory Loss?"

He looks back and smiled. "Body Analysis doesn't really have a weakness. And Memory Loss's weaknesses are that you have to maintain eye contact as you say what they'll forget. Also the stronger the person's mind, the harder it is to make them forget."