Murders and boxes

A wholock one-shot!

A case is a case. Even if it is boring later on. You, (Y/n) Sherlock Holmes, was the greatest detective in all of London, and you were forced to work on a murder that wasn't interesting at all, which is saying something. Even Joan Watson could even figure it out. Speaking of Joan, she should be here. "Mr. Hudson!" you yelled out. A scurry of footsteps sound and the old man stands in your doorway."Where's Joan? She should be back already."

"Sherlock, she went to get milk only five minutes ago." Mr. Hudson looks disappointed about your observation skills on the things around you when you're on a case.

"Oh, I hadn't realized." Time seems to drag on when you're bored. You keep looking at your evidence wall. This can be figured out if you just think.

"You remind me so much of my old friend-"

"That's nice Mr. Hudson." The old man scoffs and runs off. Your attention is immediately back to the wall. "Who did it. It wasn't the maid. She had a nice alibi. Maybe it was her wife. She didn't look sad at all. The footprint we found also was a close size to hers." The things run over in your mind. The suspects jump in your mind along with their information.

You are so close you can almost taste it. Instead of hearing the name of the murderer out of your mouth, you hear a mechanical sound. It's nothing like you've heard before. A giant blue box appears in the middle of your living room. "This isn't a dream," you whisper to yourself. The great Sherlock Holmes has discovered something that she can't figure out.

A creak is heard on the other-side. "Is she here, Doctor?" a female voice whispers.

"She should be. I hope she is anyway," a man's voice says. He must be the doctor figure. They round the corner and you come face to face with a young girl with brown hair and brown eyes along with Doctor. He has brown hair and wears a bow tie. "Are you Sherlock Holmes."

"Yes, I am. And you must be the doctor." You take a step. "You, Doctor, certainly aren't human. No human has a giant blue box that can appear in certain places. It's obvious it's yours because you don't ask the questions you answer them."

You turn to the young girl. She is a lot shorter than you. "You are?"

"Clara Oswald," she declares loudly. "And, Sherlock Holmes, you are needed."

"What do you need assistance with? Murder? Burglary? Kidnapping?" Those were the usual things.

"No, we need help with yourself," The Doctor states. "There are a plethora of parallel universes. In one, you're a fictional character in a book and show. One you're the assistant to Joan. The one we're talking about is one where you are a boy, and you are in trouble. Only you can help."

You take it all in. "No, that's impossible. There is only one universe, and this is it. This means you guys aren't real. ao must've taken drugs. I don't remember though. Probably for a case, yeah, that's it."

"Listen-" Clara starts to say.

"No," you look her dead in the eyes. Fury is all over her face. She slaps you as hard as she can.

"That definitely felt real." You rub where she it you. It stings.

"This all real, that's why you need to go with Clara and I." The doctor gives you a serious look.

You nod. All of you start to head for the doors of the box, yet you stop. "Wait! I know who the killer is!" You run over to the pictures and put a thumbtack on her brother. It was so obvious.

You run into the box. How you reacted when you saw the inside is another story.