Running

A doctor who one-shot!

The wind crashes into your face as you run. Running, that's all you ever known, and you aren't about to stop. Your breathes are quick and your legs feel weak, but you can't stop. No one can ever stop running when it's really important.

"Run faster!" the man yells. On instinct, you do as you're told. Even though you feel as if you may pas out. The forest in which you are stuck is dark and wet. You can't see your hand in front of you. Much less the man in front of you.

Before you can catch up and get to safety, you trip over a branch. "(y/n)!" he yells. He yells it over again. The thing is coming. You really don't know what it is exactly. All you can register is that it's coming for, and its coming fast.

The footsteps pound toward you. Then they stop. Its sudden. Too sudden for something that was chasing you anyway. A hand grabs yours and pulls you to your feet. "Run," a voice says. It wasn't the man. This one was different.

Funny, you didn't remember anyone else running into the forest with you. The person still hasn't let go of your hand and you are both sprinting through the trees. Looking over your shoulder to see if it'll attack. "Who are you?" you inquire through gasps of air.

"The Doctor, and I'm going to save you." You really do believe him. What you need is a hero, and he fit the description. Even though you couldn't see him, even though you didn't know doctor who, you have blind faith in him.