Kidlock part 2

An extension on the original, because kidlock is adorable!

By the time you were eleven, you and Sherlock were inseparable. wherever you went he went and vice versa. with your parents on an expedition every summer, you went to London. Of course, you didn't really mind.

When you were twelve, he started to grow. He wasn't smaller than you anymore, he was your height. The thought always made you sad. He wasn't your tiny Sherlock anymore, he was Sherlock. Also, when you were twelve, you got your first boyfriend. Sherlock knew he was bad news. He knew that you were going to get your heart broken, but you didn't care, you were head over heels. He was there to comfort you when you broke up with the boy. He let you lay on his bed an complain. He'd just hand you a tissue and listen.

When you both were thirteen, he towered over you. He was about 5'9 and you a small 5'3 but you still stuck. He started to learn to analyze people just by looking at them. He taught you some of what he learned.

Redbeard died that summer, you were there to comfort him as he was there to comfort you. You guys lied in his room while he cried. You'd just pat his back and listen to his wails.

The summer that you were fourteen, you didn't get to go to London. Your Grandma died and everyone came to Florida for the funeral. you guys wrote letters back and forth, just to try to keep contact. You both missed each other terribly.

That summer, Sherlock started to grow away from people. He didn't show love or compassion. You were the only person that saw what was left of that love.

When you guys were eighteen, you came to visit one last time before college. That's when the fight happened. You'd gotten together with your highschool boyfriend. Sherlock kept saying how you were going to get your heartbroken. You guys couldn't even go to the movies without him bringing it up. "Boys are stupid (y/n). I should know, my judgement is better than anyone's," he would say. You had enough of it a week before you were to leave. A week before you wouldn't see him again for a long long time.

"Sherlock, what's your problem? You've been acting weird ever since I told you I'd gotten back together with Jared. We are best friends, you should be happy for me."

He sighed. "It's just that.."

You cut him off before he could finish the last part. "It's just what? That isn't the best way to start that sentence."

"Okay then, you want the truth?" His blue eyes bored into your (e/c) ones and it reminded you of that day that you first met, in that tree. You nod. "Okay, I'm in love with you (y/n). That's not an easy thing for me to say, but here I am saying it. I am completely in love with you. I have been since we first met." He looks up at you worriedly. You don't know what to do, so you walk out. you don't look back.

The next few months were lonely ones. You missed Sherlock, you missed him greatly. Alas, he hadn't even tried to call you since you walked out. Spring break was coming and you didn't want to spend it with your family. You had to apologize for what happened on that July day. You had to see Sherlock.You left Jared. You told him that you don't want to have to look at him anymore and you bought a ticket to London.

Finding his apartment was easy. Finding him was what was hard. You finally did catch him after looking for him for two days. He was in his apartment, all by himself. You looked through the crack in the door. He had on a tight purple shirt and dress pants. He looked professional. He didn't look like the boy you used to know. He looked like a man. Not knowing what to do, you start to knock, but you catch yourself. You pushed the door open and waltz in. His look was priceless. You walked straight up to him and kissed him. A nice, long, anticipated kiss that took all the tension away. When you finally broke apart you both had on goofy grins. All you could muster was, "I love you, too, you asshole."