Six - Making enemies

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

" Hi (y/n), I'm Eren your other teammate, can you stay after class so we can organize this project. If you plan on leaving could you tell us now please?" ' Well asked like that sir Eren I'll stay' "Nice to meet you Eren, yes I can and will stay sorry about before I had an appointment and since he didn't ask I didn't say anything." You answered him honestly. Since they really wanted you on the project you'd make an effort not to be a burden.

Eren looked pleased and Levi was a bit less mad. They place the books their books on each side of you and sat down. You were now in the middle of two handsome boys and receive some jealous looks from the girls.

" Eh why are you two-" "We can't have you leave like this morning now can we?" Levi cut you off. " Fair enough but I told you I won't leave so you can go with your friends. " You told them but they didn't move. ' There goes my plan for a peaceful class,' you thought. Then the worst happened. Petra entered the class and spotted you between them both.

She came up to you and just stared at you. You packed up your things, " Good you finally know your place, speed up and scram ugly. It's not your place to be." She told you even if she didn't have to since you were leaving. You got up but a hand grabbed your wrist. 

" Hey what do you think you're doing, we told you we would sit here to watch over you. If you leave it's useless, sit back down." Levi told and you gave him a look of ' Please let me go or you'll cause me more problem,' but he didn't understand. You sat down and Petra gave you a death glare. " See you during the break, ugly," and she left.

The class was boring you wanted to draw but they would look at you do it. You decided to nap but it was weird to lay your head on the desk and be face to them. So you buried your head in your arms, now looking at the table and lightly fell asleep.

" (y/n), (y/n) get up the class is over, we have to plan our project." Eren gently tapped your shoulder trying to wake you. Weirdly enough you slept well, probably because your brain knew they were there to wake you in case of a problem.

" Tch if she sleeps like that each class or skips them, she'll just be a burden for us." " Levi, calm down, we never know maybe she sleeps because she already learned what we're seeing right now." Eren defended you, wait defended you? ' Why is he defending me the fuck, well anyway it's true. My classes at the other school were a bit more advanced and I read random books about the subjects so I end up knowing more than I should.

You sat up, your eyes closed. " Stop talking so loud right in my ears, so when where what? I'm free almost whenever and I can skip my other class if those times are better for you." You leaned on the back of your chair waiting for their answers.

Levi spoke up first, " Tomorrow, Library after our Museum class?" "Good for me," Eren said. "Same but I'll have to leave at 1 pm," you said. " That means we'll have 2 hours to plan our work and get started." They both got up and said their goodbyes before leaving. As for you, you knew who was waiting for you. ' That damn Levi.'

You got out of the class and saw the only and only Petra with her girl squad. She waited for both guys to be far enough and told her girls it was time. They came and the five of them each gave you 2 kicks. " Next time you'll think twice before hanging out with the 2 most popular guys, no one can have them and certainly not you." she hissed you and left. 

You were on the ground trying to regain your breath. ' No wonder they were handsome if they are the two kings of this school, normally I don't even meet them but at this school, they came to me. What a shitty destiny, why am I teamed up with them. Better finish my part of the project and fast so I don't have to stay close to them for too long.'

You stayed on the floor for a bit and it was time to go to the last class of the day. You went in half an hour early and sat down beside the window listening to music. 15 minutes before the class starts, Levi entered and sat in front of you. Followed by Eren you sat with his friend group further but wave at you when he saw you. A girl beside him looked mad at that action so you did like you didn't see. You got up, took your bag, and went to the other side of the class. You initially only sat by the window to pass time and never planned on staying there knowing Levi and Petra would be there.

Levi watched you as you changed place, only a minute after he sat down. Maybe it seemed rude but better avoid problems. Petra came in and looked pleased. The class was normal and your evening too.

You ate some ramens and worked on the geometry thing by now you were almost done. You had done 40/60 problems and you could probably do ten more before not understanding.