Twelve - Drunk

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

A/N---

Me seeing few peeps reading my poopoo 💃💃💃 Thankssss

His eyes pierced into yours and your heart sped up. What was happening? This never happened before, what's this feeling?

After a few seconds, which he was probably enjoying since he was smirking at your reaction. He broke the silence and your uneasiness.

" If I say you're invited it's because you are and we want you there. Plus, just so you know I wouldn't trouble myself with being friendly to a random brat just for a project. I don't inconvenience myself with such useless things. If I did that it was to get to actually know you and be close to you not only for a week." He said in an authoritative tone. " That being said, don't say things like that again and pack up brat. I'm hungry," Levi ended by loosening his grip on your hand and backing up a bit leaving you someplace to pick up your books.

' Dang that was the first time he talked so much to you, omg, and that voice you'll never get tired of it... Wait! No! More importantly.'

' How is this happening??'

' Is it actually happening??'

' Someone like him insisting to hang out with someone like you.'

' No, calm down, remember your place. Don't get so excited. You'll only end up led down, alone and pathetic again. Don't get your hopes up.'

You took your books and pulled your wrist out of his grip. He seemed... annoyed by your action but didn't say anything and just started walking slowly waiting for you to follow.

The walk was silent and then the chaos started once you entered the cafeteria. The normal ' Duh you're not alone on this planet' noise was there but that wasn't the chaos. No, the chaos was Sarah? Aesha? Let's just say gourmet girl screaming with the baldy.

Even worse, when she saw you she came running and Eren joined the excitement. 

' Nope,' you thought as you took a step aside leading the girl to crash in the poor students behind you.

You were about the do the same for the boys but they stopped in front of you. Them being Eren, baldy, and horny horse.

" You made it! Well, what are you waiting for come sit with us!" Eren said with a big smile. ' WTF, why and how is he always so happy?' You thought as you followed him.

Now at the said table, you looked around seeing 3 empty seats and debating on which one to choose. The blinding happiness of Eren, the silent awkward Mikasa or the-

" Gorgeous, why don't you come beside me?" Horse face asked you with a flirty smile.

"Besides a weird horse in heat? No thanks." You answered and went beside Mikasa. All the boys exploded in laughter along with the food girl. Mikasa and Levi let a small sneer while a blond girl and a brown-haired one tried to hold their laugh but failed.

" Is it that funny? It's the truth no?" You asked confused at their reaction.

" Yes, that's the reason, and you said it so casually bahaha. Jean, even she knows it and you met her today! You can't say it's no truth anymore!!" The glutton laughed-said. She then fell on the floor with Connie now both wheezing. 

"..." Jean turned red with a mix of embarrassment and anger.

The rest of lunch was too energetic for you so you stayed silent almost the whole time and it was now modern art time.