Eleven - Bathroom

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

It all really drained your energy and as you slowly drifted to sleep someone entered but you were too tired to react to it so you fell asleep.

You woke up from someone gently moving your shoulder. You grunted, it was gentle but your body was super sore. You opened your eyes and took a few seconds to focus and look at your surroundings before finally looking at the person who woke you.

" Brat, the floor is dirty get up," Levi said. " Shut up, I don't care and I'm probably the one who got it dirty." You answer him closing back your eyes. Why did he have to be there now, why did he have to see you like this? You remembered your bleeding nose so you reached up to hide it but there wasn't any blood.

" I already cleaned up the blood, you're too late to hide it. Who did that?" He asked. You didn't open your eyes nor answer. " Hey answer when I talk." He said louder making you flinch. 

" You already know who, you saw." You answered just loud enough for him to hear. " Kay but she didn't do that alone right? Who are the others" He asked now with a caring voice you didn't know he had. " I don't know they were like 15 if I count the one guarding and I didn't know more than half of them."

" 15 on one fucking bitches," He said in an angered voice. You giggled, " That's how beatings work duh but you wouldn't know." Right now you wished he would just leave you alone but at the same time, you wanted him to stay. You wanted to be alone but wanted to have someone who cared. 

The desire to be alone won so you just let the silence hang keeping your eyes closed until something touched your hand.

" Here drink up." He said putting a water bottle in your hand that was lifelessly laying on the ground. You looked at him blankly wondering why the fuck he was still there but you were actually thirsty so you took a few sips.

As you put the water bottle down you let go of your stomach and pulled yourself up so you were sitting straight. You took off your headphones that weren't even playing music anymore since the end of the playlist was reach and emotionlessly looked at the ceiling.

" How long you plan on staying there if they find out. I'll be in even more trouble so please leave." You tell him still looking up.

" Until you feel better since our fault, brat. And I said to the teacher you'd go see her at the end of the class so you got 15 minutes to pull yourself together." He told you with a passive-aggressive voice.

" So the guys who told me I was dumb since I skipped classes are now skipping too for no good reason, who's the dumb one now?" You said slightly smiling at the end.

" I have a good reason to do so and that is when I saw that my friend wasn't there and I saw a group of girls arriving close to the bell I did 1+1 and came. And I ended up finding her passed out bleeding on a bathroom floor." He said dead serious.

" That's what I said dumb reason." You stated and put your headphones and water bottle in your bag before zipping it up.

" You're the dumb one, if you knew that would happen why didn't you ask for help?" He asked.

" To who? Do I have to remember you I have no friends?" You answered.

" Me, that hyper excited Eren, the blondie, and my cousin." He said.

" One wtf your cousin? and two you're the reason they beat me the only way you could help is by staying away..." You muttered.

" Akerman, anyway, I won't leave, you want it or not so next time tell me. I don't want to ever find you like that again. I'll deal with the ones of our class and if you receive threats tell me right away so it won't happen again. Now get up, brat." He tells- ordered you holding a hand to help you stand up.