Four - Skipping

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

5 am. The sunrise greeted you to another morning of being alive. ' Guess I didn't bleed out, how disappointing,' the blood on your arms and towels was now dry and brown. You got up, your arms stinging from the movement you went to the bathroom dragging your feet. You threw the dirty towel in the bath and took a clean towel and washed your arms with some warm water. You slashed your face with some water instead of taking a shower. You didn't felt like feeling with the brace right now.

You had a headache again, probably from the lack of food in your body. For once it wasn't from the lack of sleep since you went to bed early and your body was too occupied to try and heal to mess up with your mind.

You went to the kitchen and cooked yourself two boiled eggs. You ate one with a glass of water and packed the other one for later. Normally you'd eat it now but the first one gave you a bellyache. You guessed it was because you didn't eat much for the past week you couldn't go back to your "normal" eating habits.

Normally you decide to eat breakfast or lunch and then a light dinner often ramens but for that past week, you skipped breakfast and lunch. 

After that, you changed outfits, putting on some oversized black jeans with a dark gray Killua (from hunter x hunter) hoodie. Before leaving for school you checked your mails for any answers to the jobs you tried and surprisingly enough you had 3 requests for an interview. They gave you times and dates, some were during class but you didn't care so you accepted them all.

Finally good news, maybe you'll have a way to find back the money you lost on that useless ankle that way. You thought it was fast but you did already had two other jobs for a while, you only had to quit them due to you moving. Now that you think about it that was why your parents told you a week before to quit them and say them you were moving. Wow, you didn't even make the connection before that.

Anyway, time to head to school. You took the right path this time making the distance shorter but you were walking slowly so it still took you 45 minutes. You arrived at 6:20 am, the school was quite empty few teachers were working in their class, and almost no students.

Your first class was at 9 am and it was dance class. You couldn't even do it anymore, it felt like such a waste of time. You were looking forward to that class since you always liked dancing but could never take classes. You mostly practiced modern and ballet in your room with earbuds trying not to make too much noise. That reminds you that now you can practice at home, another positive thing. 

It's kinda funny how you're always depressed but you're the first to look for positive sides in bad situations. Some may say it would help you get better but you've always done this and it never did. 

You had more than 2 hours to kill before having to go to class so you went to your sanctuary more commonly called the library. You remembered two of the jobs could involve cooking so you picked up cooking books and read them for a while. When you got bored of them you only had 30 minutes to fill until you would have to go. You took out the exercise geometry sheets you received yesterday and did them. It was supposed to be hard problems but you already saw how to solve those kinds a lot of times so you used the same mechanic and it worked well.

You had only one left but went to the class using the same strategy as yesterday. The teacher told you to sit on the side to watch and if I could try to learn the choreo. I ended up helping with the music and the class ended.

Next was Modern art, you arrived early, went to the teacher than to the back window seat. You decided to finish your charcoal landscape of yesterday since the class only started in 30 minutes. You knew you were going to class too early but you didn't have anything better to do anyway. You decided to listen to some music because it made you work faster and you wanted to finish it before class starts. You felt someone approaching you but didn't give them any attention eventually they sat down in from of you to the window seat after letting out a 'tch'. Your music wasn't loud so you heard it, you lifted your head and saw the guy of yesterday. ' So he too like the back window seat, I guess we'll encounter each time then. Oh wait that means-' " HEY ugly, move, stop taking our place," ' Yup she's here. You got up took your things and moved to the opposite side like yesterday. She saw your brace, " Aww did you tripped? You poor fragile thing. Was the new school floor too hard to use that you hurt yourself on the first day?" She nagged you. " Yes it is, thank you for your concern." You sat down and turned up the volume of your music. You put back your sketchbook in your bag and pulled out a notebook for the class plus the geometry homework to finish the last one. It only took five minutes so you finished just in time for the class to begin.

You pushed the work in front with your pencil case and stopped your music. The class passed quite fast as some interesting topics went up but ended with a small problem. The teacher announced a group project! (tan tan tannnn) He told everyone who was getting excited that he would make the groups and announce them next class so tomorrow. ' How troublesome why can't I do everything myself? I'll go ask to be alone.' As everyone was leaving you went to ask the teacher to be alone but he answered you that you should try to make some friends with this project.

It was now lunchtime and you got pulled to the side by your bullies. " Go buy us some drinks again and better shut up about yesterday" she ordered you but you answered, " I can't I don't have any money." " Ugh so now you are ugly, infirm, and dumb?" " Yes," you simply answered. " Follow me" you did as she said and you were now in the girl's bathroom. " Put your back on this wall" you obeyed again. She came in front of you and kneeled you twice in the stomach before telling you to bring money next time and left.

You dropped on the ground grunting in pain holding your stomach. You stayed there for a bit and put your earbuds on. You got out still a hand on your stomach and went to the roof. You stood on the side looking down for a while. It was now time for your art history class but you didn't felt like it so you laid down and watched the clouds. You remember seeing her in this class yesterday but she sat in the front seats so she didn't see you and the black-haired guy was probably in front that time too since she follows him like a sheep. Now that you think about it, it was kinda weird yesterday when he stared at you for a bit before coming, well you won't complain since it let you enough time to "run away". 

Anyway you took out your phone and sent an e-mail to the teacher saying yesterday you sprained your ankle and it just started hurting so you went back home to check it and take medicine. At the end of it, you apologized and asked if she could send you the work you had to do, and voilà now you didn't have to worry about missing something important.

That was your last class of the day so you decided to leave school and go to the internet café to do the essay you received yesterday.