Fourteen - Bestie?

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

A/N---

Heyy sorry I'm late to upload I was busy and forgot :| anywayyyy here:)

And thank so much we passed 100 views *o*

You walked down the street and entered the bank. Your parents took all your money you were short on cash. You drew out a 500$ and looked at how much you had left, only about 800$. You still had to give 350$ to your parents so in total you had 950$. Looks like your second job was really needed after all and that you plan to buy a pc had to wait.

You split the amount for you and the one for your parents into two different envelopes and went to the post office to send them their parts.

Money stuff being done you walked down the road and looked at where you could eat. You decided to go for a sushi-go-round. You thought that since you never ate much it wouldn't be too expensive and you really craved sushi.

You entered and they gave you a table. Each sushi was 1$, you only ate about 6 before feeling full. You decided to eat one more so you wouldn't be hungry for a while. You got out quite pleased by your meal that for once was a real one.

You walked back to your studio to leave your card and money before heading to school.

More than halfway through it actually happened, just as you thought. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, and Levi were walking back from school in direction of where you came from. ' Shit, so they do live in the same district as me.' You thought as you turned in a small street and pulled your hood up to hide.

You heard them pass then waited a bit. When you felt as they would be far enough you left your hiding spot and continued to make your way to school as if nothing happened.

You arrived at school and went to your dance class, you entered as the last bell rang. Today would be half ballet and half modern your two favorites.

Dancing was your escape from everything. You danced to runaway. You could just move freely and forget about everything. Nothing was stopping you there was only you and the music. No matter what people thought you didn't care, you'd just dance your heart out. The thrill from hitting each beat and count perfectly, the feeling at the final pose and finally letting yourself breath, and just simply feeling the music inside you. It all felt great, honestly, it was the only time you felt alive and liked it.

The class ended way too early for your taste and you went back home. You entered your dark and lifeless studio, undressed, brushed your teeth and plopped on your bed. You slid under the covers and took your phone. You opened it and ignored the 15 missed calls to go watch anime.

Your eyelids started to close by themselves. You looked at the time, midnight. You decided to listen to your body or once and went to bed.

---

' yes, no, yes, no, yes? ughhhh,' you debated with yourself if you should go to class. It was now Friday and you were ignoring each call or text you received since Wednesday's drunk incident.

You splashed some water in your face and conviced yourself you'd have to face them eventually. Anyway it was just a small drunk call why were you stressing so much? You looked up in the mirror, you had a bruise on the cheek, 'shit ugh let's just say it happened during the bathroom thing he won't guess it's by my dad if I say that aw man why did he had to hit my face.'

Just in case you decided to put on some powder to make it a bit ligther and went to your room to get dressed. Today's style would be swag homeless composed of oversized clothes. The shirt with a deathnote graphic to respect the theme and spice the whole with chains.