Twenty four - Tea time

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

" Oi, you planning on sleeping there?" He asked you seeing that you weren't showing signs of moving any time soon.

You groaned a little and lifted your head to look at him. " And what if I do?" You gave him a lil pout and slid your hand up to pull it out by the collar. He looked at you with a questioning look and you pocked his cheek. " Will you transform into grumpy little Levi if I stay?" You asked playfully.

You felt really tired and the fatigue was getting to you making you act funny. You realized it but didn't care. For once you felt carefree and you enjoyed it plus his face was worth it. He was shocked you usually didn't act like that and he looked unsure about how he felt about it.

" (y/n)?"

" Hmm?"

" Nothing just making sure it's really you and you aren't possessed."

" Hey I said the same thing this morning, you're stealing my line!"

" Hmm maybe..." 

You were about to replicate but cut yourself with a long yawn.

" So that's what's happening. If you're tired you should have said so. You can sleep some more if you want."

" No, it's fi-"

" Shush and sleep"

" But you wanted to go out..."

" The world isn't ending in the next hour we can go later."

He gently patted your head so you would lay back. You tried to resist it but finally feeling comfortable and safe sleep took over in an instant.

---

" Come out princess," Levi said as he opened the car door for you to which you got out and stood beside him before the both of you started to walk towards somewhere you didn't know.

" Don't call me like that I don't want to be like those cheesy embarrassing couples!" You pouted. He squished your cheek and grabbed your hand. " Ok my queen~~" He said playfully, you gave him your best ' really?' look and looked forward.

" We're here..." You turned to your right and looked up.

" 'Cut•tea place' really?" you turned to him. ( cutie place ik :))

" Tch yeah the name's weird but the place is decent."

" Okay! Then let's go in," You said before pulling him in.

As you pushed the second door a small bell could be heard which grabbed the attention of the worker. She came to both of you and gave a small which grew bigger once she saw Levi.

" Welcome back sir, same table as usual with an extra chair?" Levi nodded and followed her to a small round table beside a fish tank.

" Here's your menu, I'll be back take your time," she said handing you a menu before walking to another table.

" You come here often she seems to know you well? She didn't even give you a menu..."

" Yeah, the tea is decent and it's quiet. I don't need one I always take the same thing so I told her I didn't need one a while ago..."

" Hmm ok, so I can't really ask if the berry passion tea is good?"

" Yeah I can't really help with that but if you normally like fruit tea you'll probably like it."