Thirteen - Death

Warning contains mentions of things like suicide, depression, and self-harm. Read at your own discretion. ( I do not promote any of these stay safe <3 )

" Ready to jump, ready to fly, ready to die. Ready to jump, ready to fly, ready to finally die." You hummed getting up on the side.

" I will jump, I won't fly, just watch me die..." You lifted your right leg putting your foot in the void.

You were about to take a step into the air but rudely got interrupted.

*ring ring*

EREN + the rest

YOU (drunk af)

Howdyyy

Hey (y/n), it's me and the gang you're on speaker

Hii, Hmm, Oi brat.

Whass kickinn

We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out but hey are you drunk?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- OH WOOPS!

Yeah she's drunk

Oi, where are you, what's all that wind and tf was that woops for?

Woah calm down dwarfy, I'm just chilling on top of the world WOOOOOOOOOOO and I drop my can down... Rest in peace, I hope you didn't hit anyone in your fall not that they can see where it came from hehehehe *sigh*

WAIT what! Where exactly are you?!

I'm sightseeing up ehhh idk a tall tall tall home with a ladder on the side.

(y/n)! You're drunk get down of there! Not wait we'll come to tell me which street and city you are in.

Hey have you ever thought how small we are and I could just die and it would change absolutely nothing. Just how nice would it be to jump down with the wind in my hair and then boop hehe nothing. Nothing to worry about anymore and no problem even if there's some I wouldn't have to deal with the- *crack* wahh *silence*

(y/n)! (y/n)! Did she just fall?! (y/n)!

And up! We go... I didn't think those crumbles couldn't support me walking on them. I guess tightrope walking here isn't the best. Heheheh Right, left, right, left, right and l- woahhhhh no left hehe hmhhmhm then right... Oh have you guys ever tried that?

* Literally just them panicking on the other side of the phone. I let you imagine what they were saying while you were having fun*

No, but (y/n) please-

Reallyyyyyyy! Then you gotta come! Wait I am ehhh when I look down I see ehh

NO don't-

Let me bend a bit more... Oh there's a kid with a lollypop. I want a lollypop tooooooo

Just tell us where you are we wanna try and we'll bring lollypops

Yayyyyyyy okiedokie so ehh ****city and there's a sushi shop down or maybe an ice cream shop or maybe both hhehehe I don't know there are too many dots dancing with me.

Ok now wait for us don't practice or else you'll be too good for us ok?

KAYYYYY! Should I try jumping down while waiting?

NO stay right there were close. I'll hang up now but don't move we'll be there in 5 minutes, luckily we were already close.

*end of the call*