JACKSON GOT7

You woke up and saw that jackson wasn't there, so you went downstairs hoping he was there. Unfortantly, he wasnt there ,you decided to look around to see if he left a note. You walk back to your room not finding nothing in the livingroom nor the kitchen. You were seating in the bed when you saw a paper on the mirror.

+NOTE+

Hey babe, I left to work early:( Dont worry i havent forgot about our 8 year anniversary!!! I Bought you somethin hope you like it is in the closet, and be ready by 8pm okay... loveyou*heart* jackson^^

With that you went to the closet and found a velvet box with a bow, you open the box to see a black dress with some red heels. You were surprised to see them because a while back you wanted does things. You look at the clock and saw that it was 12, you decided to take a shower so you can take your time getting ready instead of being a rush. You took a shower and put you pijamas again and blow dry your hair since you knew that your hair takes forever to blow dry naturally. You were done blowdrying your hair and saw that it was 2 already you decided to take a little nap. You woke up and saw that it was 6:30 so you decided to start changing and doing your make-up. You were done with your make-up and hair so you decide to put on the dress. After you were all done you saw that it was 7:50, you took your purse and phone waited until until it was 8. You were waiting and you heard the door open you saw that it was jackson. "Omg! Is that you ___?" he said sarcastic, "Hahaha funny,thank you by the way" you said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome, lets go" he said.

-RESTAURANT-

"I cant believe its been 8 years since we meet" He said looking at you, "I know hahah I remeber that I said to myself that I would nerver date you but look" You said looking at him, "Why?" He said pretending to be mad. "Because back then you were so cooky, but you changed to a sweet person" You said giving him a kiss. You guys ate dinner and went back to the apartment. "Wait, close your eyes" Jackson said, "Why?" You said confuse, ""just, please" he said doing his aegyo that you couldnt resist. You close your eyes and he lead you inside. "Okay open your eyes" he said. You look around and saw a heart shape with pedals and some candle leading to the bedroom. You enter to the room and saw jackson kneeling down with a box in his hands. You went closer and stood infront of jackson. "_____ this 8 years with you have been amazing and I hope we can have more years together __(Your Full Name)_ do you want to be Mrs.Wang?" he said opening the box reveling a diamond ring. "I would love to Jackson" You said. Jackson put the ring in your finger and gave you a kiss. The kiss started getting more and more passion it. "Lets pretent its our honeymoon already if you know what I mean" he said throwing you to the bed................(Rest is up to your imagination hahaha)

============================================================================

Sorry if is not the best i've been busy with school *cries*

If you guys have any request just ask

-your bias or the person you want me to write about

-your name or a name that you want me to use

-and what type of fanfic (sweet,sad,happy,ect....)