LUHAN EXO

"____ wake up it's lunch time" your friend said waking you up from your nap, "what?" You said have asleep have awake. "Come on ____ I'm hungry" your friend said like a kid, "go on I'll catch up with you right know" you said getting all your things in order. Your friend left the class and you were getting all your things in your backpack when a note felt from your notebook. You pick it up and saw that it was for you but it didn't say from who. You open it and saw a sweet letter.

❤️Note❤️

Hey ___ I'm sorry i can't tell you this in person but I love you. I always have since I'll meet you but I get nervous to tell you. I finally have the courage can you meet me at the rooftop at lunch time.......

You got your stuff and went to the rooftop to see who it was. You got there but didn't see no one. You were about to leave when you felt some hands over your eyes. Your heart starred it to beat faster and faster. After some time the person took away his hands and you turn to see who it was. And it was your crush since middle school Luhan. You didn't know what to say, you just stood there in shocked. "____ I know your going to think that I'm not a manly man 'cause I didn't tell you this in person, but I'm going to be a man and I'm going to ask you. 'Do you want to be my girlfriend'" he said taking out a rose from his back. "Yes" you said. He gave you a kiss in the check and hug you.