KAI EXO

You were Hyeoyeon Dongsaeng, since your unnie it's and amazing dancer you decided to follow into her footsteps. They were having kinda of a dance practice but it was only Kai. They needed a girl dancer but all the girl dancers were either busy or were to shy. So you were the only one available and plus since Kai and you have really good chemistry together, you were perfect to being his partner. The song starts really slow kinda of like a ballad then it goes into hip hop and finish in ballad again. You really didn't min being his partner but you have to admit that you kinda of have a crush on Kai, but never told anyone not even your own sister. And to make it worst the dance, the ballad part you have to be dancing with him really close and at the end your faces are only one inch away from each other. After two hours of the dance practice, they decided to stop and record it tomorrow. "___ do you mind if we stay and practice it" he said, "yeah sure , no problem" you guys went over and over the dance until you both couldn't dance anymore. You decided to take a break and lay of the sofa. In the corner of your eyes you see Kai taking of his shirt revealing his six pack. You close your eyes and pretend as if your not looking at him. "____, want to run through the dance again" he said, your turn around and he still had his shirt off, "s-sure" you said getting nervous. You ran through the dance, at the end you two were looking at each other eyes and you didn't notice. You both were kissing, you decided to kiss him back. Neither him nor you pull apart, until you hear a knock on the door. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something but ___ I need to take your car mine has a flat tire" Hyeoyeon said getting your keys and leaving. "Um...do you mind giving me a ride" you said looking at your shoes, "sure no problem" he said putting his shirt. You were infront of your house and you were about to leave the car but Kai stop you. "___I need to tell you something, I kiss you right know because I have like you since Hyeoyeon introduce you to all of us. The reason I never told you anything was because I thought you didn't feel the same way about me" he said looking at you, "Kai I have like you since along time, I was just to shy to tell you too" you said blushing. "____ would you like to be may girlfriend" he said taking out a box with a necklace in it, "I would love you" you said, he put the necklace in you and you both kiss.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys^ sorry I know it isn't the best, it's 2am and I'm not in the best conditions but I tried my best. Hope you all have an amazing New Year!! I promise I'll write better in 2016 hahha. Love you guys^^ thank you for reading my imagines, I really appreciate.