SEHUN EXO

"Sehun why have to been ignoring me" I ask him trying to hold back my tears, "I have my reason okay, im going to sleep know" he said walking up to the bedroom. I decided to sleep in the guess room and just ignored him. I woke up and checked if he was home to my luck he wasnt home. I went up to our bedroom ad sat in the bed thinking about our memories. I open the closet to get some clothes to change and went take a shower, after I was done I decided to call sehun. I dial his number and it started ringing. "Hello" he said, "Sehun were are you?" i said feeling nervous, "Im busy I'll call you later" he said haging up. I felt hurt because he was shuting me off his life lately. I decided to get some clothes and go stay some days with Victoria. I grab my clothes, my phone, and car keys and left to her house, I got there an ring the dorbell. After a minute victoria opens the door. "Hey ____ what are you doing here?" she said giving me a hug, "I know this is so suddent but ca i stay with you for some days?" i said crying. "Sure but what happen?" she said waking to the living room, "I dont know whats happening with sehun and me, lately his being shutting me out of his life. Everytime i try to talk to him he just ignores me" i said crying. "Dont worry maybe his having to issues or something and he doesnt want you to worry" she said giving me a hug.

SEHUN'S P.O.V

"What do you thing about this one?" I said showing my mom the ring, "Its beautiful son she'll love it" she said looking at me with a smile. Mom I think that I messed up" i said paying for the ring, "What do you mean?" she said looking worried, "I was nervous about today for over some weeks and I wasnt the best to ____ and i'll think shes mad at me" i said looking at the floor. "dont worry just explain to her why you were like this" she said giving me a hug, "Okay, thanks mom" i said walking with my mom out of the shop.

YOUR P.O.V

"_____ I need to tell you something" Victoria said walking up to the guess room were i was staying, "What is it?" i said looking away from my phone. "You know how you told me that sehun have been ignoring you. Well Sehun send me a message a week ago explaning to me the reason he was being that to you." She said taking her phone out and showing me the messages, "Why didnt you tell me sooner, im sorry" She said looking down. "Its okay unnie i know you didnt meant any harm. Unnie im going back to sehuns and I house so i can apologize to him" i said giving unnie a hug and going to my car. I got home and saw sehuns car there. I park my car open the door to the house and saw petals and candes on the floor leading to the bedroom. I open the door and a heart made of white rose petals and saw sehun there kneeling down with a bouquet of white roses. "Sehun" I said walking to were he was, "___ i know i been a jerk to you lately but the reason was this, I was nervous to do this. ____ im sorry, and ____ I love you with all my heart and the 7 years that we been together i have never regret meeting you. From the help of my mom i pick this ring to proposed to you, ______ would you do me he honors of being my beautiful wife" he said taking out the ring, "I would love to sehun" i said giving him a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" i cant believe we being married for 5 years" sehun said giving a kiss, "I know time passes fast when im with you" i said looking at him. "I love you ___" he said, "I love you too" i said smiling, "Ohh i forgot and i also love my little princess Oh Mia" he said walking to were baby Mia was sleeping.