RAP MONSTER BTS

I was walking in the street when all of a sudden I bump into someone. "Omg, I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said picking up my purse, "no, it's fine it was me who wasn't looking. Are you okay?" A guy said giving me his hand so I can stand up, "Thank you, yeah I'm fine its no big deal" I said looking up to see this cute guy. "I'm namjoon, by the way" he said giving me a smile. "I'm ____, nice to meet you namjoon" I said giving him a smile too. "Yo, rap Mon hurry" I heard some guys said from a black truck, "rap mon?" I said confuse, "it's kinda of a long story, do u have a phone? " He said, "yeah" I said taking out my phone. He got my phone and since I don't have a passcode on it he unlock it and put his phone number in it. "Text me in an hour okay, bye" he said running to were the truck. I walk to were my car was park and drove home. I got home decided to take a shower.
Rap monster P.O.V
"Who was that?!?" Jimin said, "her name is ____" I said looking at me phone, "do you know her?" Jhope said. "No, why" I said looking at him, "because I saw you giving her your number" jhope said with a suspicious voice. "Is our leader finally getting a girl" V said making weird noises, "shut up guys, I just want to get to know her" I said getting red. "Sure getting to know her" jimin said doing quotes on getting to know her. I just decided to ignore the kids.
-NEXT DAY-
I woke up and saw a message on my phone
+message+
From:555-555555
Hey namjoon I'm ______.
I saw the massage and decided to text her back

+message+
Hey ___ sorry I didn't text back I felt sleep. I was wondering if you want to go get something to eat?

I sent the message and safe her number to my contact. I waited till she texted back, when my phone vibrated.
+message+
It's okay me too, umm..... sure at what time

She said and I texted her back

+message+
It's 3 okay?

I said getting off the bed to see all the members asleep (it's 11am).

+message+
Sure
She said and I got excited but I didn't know why I got excited.

+message+
Okay cool, text me your address so I can pick up

I said and decided go go take a shower before the restroom gets full. I was done taking a shower change into some random clothes since I still had 3 hours to go. I saw that she texted me her address.
Your P.O.V

I was excited to go to eat with namjoon I mean he looks like a nice guy. I saw that it was 12pm. I decided to blow dry may hair and straight. After doing that I put some light make up. I put some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. I went to my closet and pick out a skater skirt and a crop top with some high tops. It was 2:30 so I decided to wait in my living room.
Knock knock
I went to the door and saw that it was him. "Hey ___ ready?" He said looking at me, "yeah" I said feeling a little shy. (Skip the car ride) We got to this little restaurant. We got a table and order. "I know you maybe have questions about why I told you my name was namjoon and they guys call me something else. Well the truth is that my friends and I are a group call BTS, it stands for bangtan boys. My real name is kim namjoon but my stage name is rap monster " he says showing me a picture of the group. "Oh no wonder, I was like why does he have two names. Thats cool" I said.
(Skip lunch) We got to my house at around 7:30pm. "Thank you for lunch" I said giving him a smile, "No problem" he said. " ___?" He said looking at the floor, "yeah?"I said looking at him. "I think you're really cute and adorable and I was wondering that if you would like to go on a date with me" he said looking at me, "aww thank you namjoon, your cute and adorable too, yes I would like to go on a date" I said giving him a hug. "Can you promised me something" he said pulling away, "yeah" I said looking at him. "Promised me that you will never let 'fame' if you want to call it like that, affect you and affect us if we date" he said holding my hands, "I promise" I said looking at him.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for a month or more:( I was just really busy..... I promise to now posted more:) I'll try to post every two weeks. & Thank you to everyone who reads and votes on the story