YUGYEOM GOT7

You and yugyeom knew each other since you were kids. He is a year older than you but he like calling you noona. It was 3 days before yugyeom and yours weeding. You were nervous especially since he didn't know that you were leaving to the states. You had sent an application to a university in the states and waited for a responses. Since they didn't send anything back to you, you didn't told yugyeom. Until some weeks before ,you got a package from the university saying that you got accepted. By then you didn't know if you should tell yugyeom since he propose to you days before. You decided to tell him because you didn't want to break his heart. "Oppa can I talk to you?" You said walking to the bedroom where he was, "sure noona" he said looking at you with a smile. "There's something I need to tell you" you said wanting to cry, "what is it?" He said looking at you. "Weeks before you propose to me I send a application to a university, but didn't heard anything back so when you propose I said yes. After some days we were engaged a package came and it was from the university saying that I got accepted I didn't want it to tell you because I don't want to far away from you" you said looking at his beautiful eyes. "What are you going to do?" He said looking at the floor, "I'm not going, I stay here with you" you said grabbing his hand.

~wedding day~

You were walking down the isle and you see yugyeom standing there looking at you with a smile. "Do you Kim yugyeom take _____ as your wife" the priest said. You look at yugyeom and saw that he mouth to you sorry, you we're confuse when he finally spoke does words. "I'm sorry to everyone but _____ I can't marry you" he said planting a kiss on your cheek and walking to the door leaving you there alone.

~3 years later~

It was finally winter break and you could finally take a rest from school. You decided to take a walk around the park and smell that winter air. You park your car, grab you coffee and walk around the park. You were on your phone when you bump into someone making your coffee fall all over your sweater. "I'm sorry" you heard a familiar voice saying, "it's okay it was my fault don't worry" you said getting up. "_____ noona" you heard him said. You look up and saw yugyeom standing there. "W-what are you doing here?" You said surprised, "I'm here with some friends, how are you?" He said looking at you, "good , I just got out for winter break" you said forcing a smile, "how much do you need to finish school?" He said with a smile, "less than a year" you said. "Yugyeom let's go" you heard some guys saying from a far, "I have to go, can we meet and talk later" he said, "yes" you said. You saw yugyeom walk were the guys were leaving you alone. It was getting cold so you decided to head back home. It was getting late so you decided to go to sleep. You woke up by your phone ringing. "Hello?" You said half asleep half awake, "____ sorry if I woke up but I was wondering if we could meet up" you heard someone saying from the phone, "umm who is this?" You said confuse, "it's yugyeom" he said laughing a little. "Oh yugyeom sorry I didn't recognize your number sure at what time" you said embarrass, "in an hour at the coffee shop by the park that we where yesterday" he said, "okay" you said hanging up. You went to take a shower changed into some leggings and a over sized sweater. You put your hair into a messy bun and headed to the coffee shop. You got there and saw yugyeom there seating down. You enter the shop and walk were he was. "Hey" you said with a smile, "hey" yugyeom said standing up and hugging you. You were shocked but you hug him back realizing how much you miss him. You both pull away and took a seat. Yugyeom offer to pay for your coffee so you said yes, he went to go buy the coffee and came back. "What's the reason you call?" You said taking a sip of the coffee, " I want it to tell you the truth about by I didn't say yes" he said making your heart raised, "okay" you said trying to act calm. "After you told me that you were not going to go to university I felt bad so I talk to your parents and they understood. I didn't want it to be the reason you didn't finish your education" he said grabbing your hands making you cry. You try to speak but only tears came out. Yugyeom stood up and took a seat next to you. " I'm sorry _____ I know you wouldn't forgive me" he said giving you a kiss on the cheek, "you know what the bad thing was is that I had to force myself to hate you even though I still love you" you said crying, "you could off told me, know I do hate" you said standing up and leaving to your car. You drove to your house.

~Next day~

You decided to take a walk at the park and forget everything. You got to the park and saw yugyeom standing in front of you. "I love you ____ no matter what" he said walking towards you and giving you a sweet kiss. You kiss back not wanting to pull apart, "I love you too" you said in-between the kiss. You both pull apart and stared at each other eyes. "_____ would you like to marry me" he said pulling out a diamond ring, "yes I would love too" you said kissing him.

~1 year later~

Do you Kim Yugyeom take ______ as your wife "yes I do" yugyeom said with a smile, Do you ______ take Kim Yugyeom as your husband "I do" you said happy. You may know kiss the bride. "We're finally going to be together forever" yugyeom said in-between the kiss, "I know" you said with a smile.