JIMIN BTS

You woke up and went to the living room since you didn't want to wake up Jimin. You went to restroom brush your teeth and wash your face after you were done you went to the living room. You were watching the TV when your stomach growl. You went to the kitchen and decided to make a sandwich because you were to lazy to make something else. You did your sandwich and went to the restroom to wash your hands. When you were going back to the kitchen you saw Jimin in the sofa eating your sandwich. "JIMIN" you said screaming making him jump, "you scared me ____" he said doing an aegyo face. "Why are you eating my sandwich" you said like a little kid, "sorry I'm just to hungry" he said taking another bite of it. You didn't say anything you just went back to your room. You were on your phone went you see jimin walk in with a sandwich in his hand. "I'm sorry ____ here" he said giving you the sandwich, "thank you" you said taking a piece of it. You finish the sandwich and saw that jimin was starring at you, "wae?" You said to him, "I love you ____" he said looking at you, " I love you too Jimin" you said giving him a hug. You both look at each other and started kissing. "Let me show you how much I love you" he said getting on top of you.........