JB GOT7

Your p.o.v
I woke and saw that JB wasn't here. I got up and grab my phone and saw a message from him.
*Message*
Morning jagiya<3 when you'll wake up I'll be already in the practicing, I love you and have a great day see you later on <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I put my phone down and went to the restroom. I decided to do a test just to make sure that I wasn't. I waited for the test to be complete and to my surprise it came out positive. I couldn't believe it so I took another one, and that same positive. I started crying because I was happy that JB and me were going to have a baby together but I felt sad too because the company told him that we couldn't have a kid or anything like that until later on. I went to my room and stared crying again until I felt asleep. "Jagiya" I heard someone say. I open my eyes to see JB. I stood up and gave him a hug. "What's wrong, why are your eyes so red?" He said pulling out of the hug, "oppa I need to tell you something" I said looking at him. "What is it" he said concern, "I'm pregnant" I said looking down into the floor. "Jinjja?!? That's amazing" he said hugging me, "oppa" I said breaking out of the hug, "What, what's wrong" he said looking at me. "We can't have this baby, remember" I said looking to the floor.
•flashback•
"Sir can I have permission of _____ and me to date?" JB said holding my hand tighter, "I'm going to give you permission since GOT7 have being doing such an amazing job, but since you guys are still new I don't want you to announce it to the public u til later on. So no pictures of you two and If by any chance you guys are active use protection, I don't want to hear that she's pregnant" he said
•end of flashback•
"Oppa what are we going to do?" I said looking at him, "we'll go talk to him, okay don't worry" he said hugging me and giving me a kiss on my forehead.
~next day~
I woke up and laid in bed thinking of how JYP would react. "Why are you nervous" I came back to reality with JB saying, "what if he gets mad or what if he takes it out on you" I said seating up. "Don't worry okay, get ready" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I went to the closet and grab a skater skirt with a crop top and some high knee socks. After I got change I did my hair since I took a shower last night. I decided to do a messy bun and I kept the make-up nature. "You ready" JB said walking to the room, "no" I said looking at the ground, "Come on don't be sad it hurts me, okay" he said lifting my head, "okay" I said giving him a peck.
~JYP ENT~
We walk in through the back door so the fans couldn't see us. We got there and headed to JYP office. Once we got there my heart started raising out of how nervous I was. JB knock on the door and we went inside. "Annyeoghaseyo JYP" both JB and me said, "take a seat, now what brings you both here?" He said looking at us. "Well we have some news" JB said said, "what news?" He said. "Well, I found out yesterday that im pregnant" I said looking at him, "pregnant, an it's JB" he said pointing at him. "Ne" I said looking down, "well, I'm surprised actually not going to lie. I'm not going to tell you to not have it but, there's two choices" he said with a serious tone. "You can either tell the fans right about your 3 year and a half relationship and the baby or you can just keep hiding it" he said looking at us. "Do you think GOT7 we'll loss fans if I tell them" JB said concern, "if it was just a relationship not that much but since it's more I think so" he said. "JB, It's not necessary for you to tell your fans about it" I said looking at him, "wae?" He said nervously, "I'm going to move to the states with my sister" I said looking at the floor. "WHAT?!?! NO?!?WHY!?!?" JB said getting up from his chair, "I know how much GOT7 and your IGOT7'S mean to you so I don't want to risk losing fans so I decided to go with my sister and stay there awhile" I said looking at him. We finish talking to JYP and we left to the house. The car ride back was silent. We got home, I went to the kitchen to cook dinner when JB stood infront of me. "How long are you staying over there? He said, "probably until the baby is 1" I said walking past him. "_____ don't leave please, I'll make it work I promise" he said hugging me. "I don't want to leave you JB, but I just don't want got7 to lost fans and I don't want you to get hurt" I said tears falling from my eyes.
~1 months~
I was at GOT7 meet up since today was the day I would be leaving to the states. Seeing all the fans cheering and clapping made me feel as if I made right decision, I don't want to be the reason they break apart. The fan meet was to the end when JB decided to say a little message to them.
JB P.O.V
I saw _____ seating down looking down, that when it was time. "IGOT7'S today I want to say something really important to everyone even to the rest of got7. For the past 3 years and a half almost 4 I have kept a secret from you all and today I'm going to reveal it sorry. I have a girlfriend, we have almost 4 years dating. Reason being to not announcing it to the public we both want it to wait but something big happen. A month ago we found out that we were going to be parents. We talk about it an I had the decision to either tell you or to keep it a secret. I decided to tell because she decided that it was better for her to move to the states and live there. I don't want to miss out baby grown less I want to miss my baby being born ____, stay here please" I said letting the tears fall. All the members gather around congratulated me and then I heard _____ voice. "Oppa you babo, why did you do that" she said crying, "because I love you, I care for IGOT7's as much as I care for you" I said wiping her tears away. "Everyone this is _____ my girlfriend" I said showing ______ face to the fans.
~8 Month~
"Oppa!" I heard ____ scream from the room, "What's wrong??" I said looking at her, "it's time, the baby is coming " she said.
"It's a girl" the nurse said handing me my little princess. "It's looks like you ____" I said looking at ____. "What are you going to name here?" The nurse said, " 임 지아 " she said looking at me. "Why 지아?" She said confuse, "it JB and Mia together, well close enough" I said looking at her, "well its beautiful" I said holding 지아 in my arms.
--------------------------------
Sorry I took long again *cries*
Hopefully you like it :)

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads and votes for it❤❤❤❤
Request are accepted just DM or leave a comment^^